SDES Chapter 30: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (9) •

Mother Yan didn't dare to stay any longer, and after hearing Qin Lang's words, she silently carried the heat preservation bucket out of the ward door.

Then, she found her son standing by the door.

Yan Han looked at her with a look of sadness that she hadn't seen for a long time. Yes, a very clear expression of remorse.

But why was he sad? For whom was he supposed to be sad?

She smiled mocking her son, "I tried to persuade you long ago, don't regret it now."

"Mom." Yan Han's voice was hoarse, and he didn't know what to say after shouting unnecessary words.

"Don't call me mother," Yan's mother glared at him fiercely, "I only know Xiao Lang as a daughter-in-law in my life. If you don't get him back, never call me mother!"

"I..." Yan Han opened his mouth, still not knowing what to say.

However, Zhizi Mo Ruomu: "You know very well that Xiao Lang still loves you in his heart. You don't want to lose him, so it's better not to hesitate any longer. Of course, if you can't give Xiao Lang what he wants, don't give up on provoking him. Without you, there are people around him to help him heal, and even if there are still scars left, they will not add to new injuries."

When Xiaomei came back, she saw Yan Han sitting on the bench outside the ward, she was a little puzzled: "Mr. Yan, why don't you go in?"

"It's nothing." Yan Han's legs were put together, his head was resting on the back of the chair, and he covered his eyes with one hand, feeling very tired, "go in, if he needs anything, just call me."

"Oh." Xiaomei didn't ask too much. Seeing Yan Han's appearance, she thought that the two might have quarreled. She thought then scrunched her face in horror, could it be because of the scandal?

The system was talking to Qin Lang: "Seriously, you predicted well, Jing Yu helped you meet him again. Also, you finally mentioned that Bai Yueguang went abroad or something, you played dumb just like Bai Tian."

"That's why I said that Jing Yu is good, he's a gentleman." Qin Lang reluctantly spread his hands and returned to the sentence behind the system, "What can I do, Yan Han likes silly white sweets. You can discern it from the stand-in in the original text. Ah. If it were me, I would have been through Yan Han long ago, so why would I need such a dry whirling."

The system scorned: "Dry whirling? On the bed or under the bed?"

"Yo yo yo..." Qin Lang fitted, "If you don't agree, then drive! Uh... What if I want to pee?"

The system proposes: "you mean wanting to wet the bed?"

Qin Lang was shocked: "...25, you are perverted."

System: A look of indifference.JPG

"Brother Lang, are you not feeling well?" Xiaomei noticed Qin Lang's expression.

"Uh...no..." Qin Lang's face was a little embarrassed. He fell on his head today and was fine when he was lying down. He couldn't be worse - felt a little dizzy while sitting and eating, let alone getting out of bed, he would fall.

Xiaomei understood what Qin Lang meant, she stood up and said -, "Then let me call Mr. Yan for you, he is outside..."

Qin Lang glanced at the door subconsciously, was Yan Han still there...

"Xiaomei, Mr. Yan and I are divorced. Don't bother him ever again." After saying that, Qin Lang gently lifted the quilt and prepared to get out of bed and try to go towards the toilet.

Xiaomei still hasn't recovered from the bombardment of the word - divorce. Divorce? ? ? ! ! ! Was it because of the scandal? OMG!

Yan Han and Jing Yu both were outside the door holding the doorknob.