Single Dog Ending System Chapter 68: Warm Corpse (6) •

Ling Liang and Yu Chao Qi changed their expressions, Qin Lang lay down on the balcony and looked at them.

"Don't panic! Be steady!" Qin Lang said anxiously.

The boy who was rescued was so frightened when he saw more and more infected people coming towards him, he was just about to stretch out his hand to pick up the network cable and climb up, when he heard Qin Lang's voice, he suddenly woke up for two minutes and stopped.

Everyone has worked so hard to save him, and his swaying on the rope would only increase the resistance of the two above to pull him. If they accidentally fell down due to their reaction force, he would definitely feel guilty for the rest of his life.

Fortunately, he didn't move, and before a dozen infected people climbed up in piles and caught him, Ling Liang and Yu Chao quickly pulled him up smoothly. Before he could untie the rope, Ling Liang pulled him off the balcony, pulled him into the house, locked the door on the balcony, and quickly closed the curtains.

"On the fourth floor, Qin Lang, hurry in. It seems that these infected people are also watching through their eyes. They should leave if they don't see a living person." Li Bin shouted from the opposite side.

Although Qin Lang was very worried about Ling Liang's situation, he had to go in. If they were still outside and had stimulated those infected, more and more, not to mention the second floor, even the third floor would be stacked.

Those who stood on the balcony squatted up one after another, no longer exposing themselves.

Several dormitory buildings fell silent, and only the roars of those infected who continued to climb to the second floor tirelessly and painlessly could be heard.

"How come there are so many? There are almost twenty."

"Could it be that I just sang so badly and caused public anger?"

"..." He felt speechless.

"The voice just now was too loud. There were zombies running out of the dormitory building, as well as around the dormitory building... If we still want to escape, I'm afraid it will be difficult." Suddenly someone said.

Everyone just breathed a sigh of relief for Ling Liang and the others, and now that they mentioned it again. Yes, in order to save one person, more people were attracted. If the rescue fails and they want to escape, what should they do?

"Zombies? Are these really like the zombies in the movies?"

"A rabies like mode of transmission, death within a few hours and then they back on thier feet. After the death and resurrection, the person no longer has the ability to feel or think, but only knows to attack the living and eat the living being. Exploding their heads can make them incapacitated, isn't this a fucking zombie?"

"Ahhh! Why does this happen?! I had to recite English for a week, and I just waited for the make-up exam..."

"Hey ... It is not easy to go to the goddess at noon today." "

Some people couldn't help but complain: "Ask the goddess? you still go to the cafeteria to eat? Dude, you are enough."

"..." The poor man didn't want to talk anymore as to stop his own humiliation.

"Look, they didn't see anyone, and they stopped."

Two infected people had already climbed up on the balcony on the second floor. However, their necks were stiff and they couldn't find their food. They swayed and fell down. They all landed on their heads, and they were only on the second floor, but black blood and brains were thrown out the retching sounded on several balconies.