Single Dog Ending System Chapter 17: The Prince and the Frog (17) •

The days of military training were not actually too hard for Qin Lang.

In the past, when he was losing weight, he had basically tortured himself like that every day, but there was no such debuff as the sun and sweat.

Qin Lang's military training was still in the same class as Ye Qian, and Xiao Ai, whom he had seen in the school doctor's office. The boy was a self-acquaintance, and he got along well with most of the class in a short period of time.

"Hey, Qin Lang, you've already peeled off your skin!" Xiao Ai took the water and he passed Qin Lang's back, "On your neck, a lot... Why is your skin so tender? Girls Can't compare as fiercely as you."

"Really?" Qin Lang said and scratched the back of his neck.

Before touching his own skin, his hand was caught.

"Don't scratch it, it will get infected." Ye Qian pulled Qin Lang's hand down, tore a wet wipe and put it on the back of Qin Lang's neck, "It'll be better if you stick it on for a while."

"Oh." Qin Lang didn't move, he pulled the grass on the ground with his eyes down, out of the corner of his eye he glanced at Ye Qian, who raised his head to drink water.

Ye Qian, who was wearing a camouflaged uniform, already had a bit of a mature taste, with a tough appearance and a decent figure, plus a manly sweat, a **** comparison.

[Playing fill in the blanks again, if you know the answer tell me!]

Qin Lang licked his lips.

Ye Qian saw Qin Lang's gaze at him, and he handed him the water in his hand, "Want to drink?"

Qin Lang silently dispelled the evil fire he raised, and said angrily, "No! You've drunk it already!"

Ye Qian raised his eyebrows and looked at him with a playful expression, as if he was saying that he hadn'talready kissed him directly several times. Are you afraid of an indirect kiss?

Xiao Ai, who was not far away, heard it and laughed mercilessly: "You know, Qin Lang, why are you so particular? You aren't a little girl!"

"..." Shut up my friend!

Ye Qian was in a happy mood - when he saw the puffy face beside him, instead of teasing him, he handed over a new bottle and teased him without any words.

When Qin Lang took the water, his fingertips touched Ye Qian's hand, he felt a sudden shock, and hurriedly flexed his fingers to quickly bring the water over.

Ye Qian looked at the man's shy appearance, only to feel that his body was getting hotter, no amount of water could help to lower the temperature.

In their bedroom at night, Ye Qian pressed Qin Lang to kiss him again - it lasted for a long time. Qin Lang resisted violently every time he started but every time he was kissed to the end, he would slowly relax his tense body, reluctantly but out of control. Accepted.

In this regard, Qin Lang was very annoyed. Most of then are for himself, he clearly refuses, but his own reactions betray his inner thoughts. What's even more irritating is that Ye Qian would deliberately say "it's your body being honest" every time after kissing.

Today's Ye Qian was a little hot, and while pressing Qin Lang for a kiss, he puts his hand into Qin Lang's T-shirt. Qin Lang was agitated and hurriedly reached out to grab the hand, but the hand was so strong that Qin Lang couldn't push it away at all.

"What are you doing..." The hand drilled into his pants down his lower abdomen, Qin Lang looked at Ye Qian with wide eyes in horror, his mouth was still blocked, and he was unclear when he spoke.