SDES Chapter 33: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (12) •

Yan Han took Qin Lang ashore. The people from the program team ran over to check the situation in shock and let out a long sigh of relief after confirming that the two were all right.

If there was another accident, they could go to the door of the BOSS's house to commit suicide.

Yan Han glanced at his wet trousers and shoes, and sighed helplessly to Qin Lang: "I believe now - you are really unlucky."

"..." Qin Lang blushed inexplicably, and lowered his head to look at his trousers, which were also wet.

The trap was put aside first, and the two returned to the small courtyard to change clothes together.

The program team said that it was an ordinary villager’s courtyard, but the setting was actually a farmhouse. Each room was equivalent to a hotel room, and of course they also brought some small and fresh style from the country.

After changing clothes, the two were discharged from the hospital and finally they met the villagers.

Qin Lang sighed: "I now believe that you are really of European descent, so we have finally triggered the plot and met the quest NPC?"

Yan Han couldn't help laughing.

After that, Qin Lang gradually let go. Maybe it was because Yan Han - that he didn't have to be as careful as before, or maybe it was because he just regarded Yan Han as an ordinary partner and was simply participating in a reality show.

They went to the chicken coop to pick up eggs, and helped the villagers to feed the chickens to get the eggs; they went to the small pond behind the village to cut the grass to feed the fish to get a grass carp; they help the villagers water the vegetables to get...

When he got the fish, Qin Lang mercilessly laughed at Yan Han, which completely showed that the two of them were wasting their time. Yan Han insisted that his efforts were not in vain. When Qin Lang started to prepare lunch at eleven o'clock, he went back to the river to check, and then brought a small hemp fish in a bamboo basket. A little triumphant.

Qin Lang said speechlessly: "You can make golden hemp fish by wrapping flour on them, but I don't have time to clean them up one by one, so..."

"I will." Yan Han insisted not to give up the fruits of his labor.

Qin Lang couldn't beat him, and it was the first time Qin Lang had seen such a down-to-earth picture of a famous actor sitting on a pony bar, holding a pair of scissors and killing fish seriously by the pool.

Seeing that the scissors almost cut into Yan Han's fingers, Qin Lang couldn't help but remind him to: "Be careful..."

Yan Han turned his head and smiled at him.

Qin Lang didn't dare to look at it, his eyes flashed with two points of sourness. He had imagined so many days and nights about being able to cook with his lover, but he never thought that one day would come true, but the irony was that they were no longer lovers now, or they never have been.

When Qin Lang cooked, he was used to cutting all the dishes first, and then he could just fry them directly after turning on the fire. But when everything was ready, the program team gave them a problem.

"How do we make a fire?" Qin Lang looked at the stove of the firewood pot and then back at Yan Han.

The decathlon-looking Emperor Yan Han shook his head and said he didn't know, but what he knew was that the stove with a chimney was not as easy to burn as he imagined. The two stared at each other for a while, tried it out, and then both got smoked and they burst into tears, so they had no choice but to ask the director's team for help.