Single Dog Ending System Chapter 66: Warm Corpse (4) •

The autumn night was extremely quiet, and the night sky was full of stars, it was a pure and quiet beauty.

In this night sky, two hours ago, a brilliant meteor shower had slipped through, which was breathtakingly beautiful and silent.

It was three o'clock in the morning, and Ling Liang couldn't sleep.

The reason for his insomnia was probably that he bedded Qin Lang, which caused Qin Lang to have a fever, but he did not send the medicine to Qin Lang, nor did he ask whether Qin Lang had improved or not. He was a little worried.

There were more serious problems. After a day, Ling Liang has completely remembered what happened that night. He found that he seemed to like Qin Lang a little, otherwise, how could he - who has always been in self-control, do such a thing to Qin Lang just because he had drunk a little wine? Also, Qin Lang didn't resist at that time, did he also...

Has Qin Lang's fever subsided? Has he eaten what his roommate bought for him? If Qin Lang had a bad appetite and didn't eat at all, wouldn't he have been hungry for a whole day with a fever?

Ling Liang's mind was full of thoughts of Qin Lang, and he fell asleep just thinking about him.

The next day, Ling Liang was woken up by the noise in the campus. Due to insomnia and going to bed late, it was almost ten o'clock when he woke up.

Screams, whines, cries, curses, and roars.

What happened? Ling Liang got up and stood by the window and glanced at it, and was stunned.

Several students downstairs in the dormitory were attacking the surrounding classmates indiscriminately for unknown reasons, and several were scratched.

Those students were like beasts, knocking down and biting the slowest classmate, blood burst out together with the classmate's screams - they were actually eating the flesh and blood of the classmate.

In the distance, a male student who was drawing water could see it from a distance, but he couldn't see that far away. He carried the water bottle and quickly stepped forward. He threw the water bottle at the feet of the crazy students.

The boiling water splashed the legs of the students, but none of them cried out in pain. But at the same time, they all raised their blood-stained faces to look at the boy.

The classmates on the ground had died, and his limbs were bitten to varying degrees. In some places, the flesh was gone, and the bones inside could be seen. The skin on his face was bitten off by these students. There was blood all around, and the internal organs even appeared in the hands of one of the crazy students. It was obvious that they was eating...

The boy's stomach rolled for a while. The one closest to him had already rushed towards him, he kicked the thing away, and the slippers on his feet were thrown out with his movements. The dormitory building ran wild.

In several dormitory buildings for boys, there were many students who were not in a certain situation and watched the fucked up and violent scene like Ling Liang. They talked in the air, and most of them asked what was going on. Those students were all crazy. And why was there no teacher to take care of it? They just murdered, should they call the police? Would they be sentenced?

Ling Liang left from the window. He took the medicine he bought for Qin Lang yesterday. He made a phone call first to check whether Qin Lang was still in the bedroom. However, the phone didn't get through. He tried calling the police but he still didn't get through.

Ling Liang felt even more uneasy.

Qin Lang's bedroom was opposite to his own, only separated by a corridor. Ling Liang put the medicine in his pocket. Yesterday, he struggled with his things all day or even all night. Now he hadnto see Qin Lang to calm down his irritable emotions.