SDES Chapter 92: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (1) •

"Sir?" The old housekeeper's voice was like an evening bell, thick and low but not harsh. It woke Qin Lang from his sleep.

Qin Lang responded, sat up from the bed, and habitually touched the bedside table. The housekeeper reached out and handed the glasses on the counter to Qin Lang.

"What time is it?" After Qin Lang put on his glasses, he reached out and asked the housekeeper to dress him.

"It's nine o'clock, sir." The butler's movements were smooth and skilled, and he had obviously served him for many years. He placed the ironed trousers in front of Qin Lang and stepped back a little.

Qin Lang paused while holding his trousers, his face changed slightly.

The housekeeper lowered his head just right, just unable to see Qin Lang's expression, it was not difficult to guess that he was in that standard posture every day.

"Fuck-!" Qin Lang called the system, "Twenty-five, where are my legs? Why can't I feel their existence?"

System: "Calm down... They are still there but they are useless."

Qin Lang: "..." That's it???

The system chewed the snacks brought back by Zero from his family, "Look at the world line slowly, there are surprises. Hehe."

Qin Lang slowly received the original owner's memory, and whispered without hesitation: "It's so late... Yuber, I don't remember what happened that day, what happened would you tell me?"

The housekeeper's head was still lowered, and he did not look at Qin Lang, but his posture was full of respect for Qin Lang: "Sir, I made an appointment with Dr. Zhou today, and the gown is ready. Do you want to try it on?"

Qin Lang bent down and put on his socks with difficulty for a moment, then chuckled lightly: "I almost forgot, tomorrow is my wedding day..."

Butler: "Yes. His Majesty will personally propose the marriage for you."

"Oh..." Qin Lang's tone was indifferent, still without ups and downs - as if it was just a trivial matter, "Yuber, what's the name of the child I'm going to marry?"

The housekeeper hesitated for a few seconds and replied, "Mu Yin, sir."

Qin Lang squinted his eyes slightly, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly, as if he was laughing at himself: "I remember that the one who made the marriage contract with General Mu was named Mu Qing."

The wise housekeeper did not choose to continue the subject - knowing that his master needed no sympathy.

The room was quiet for a while. The housekeeper heard Qin Lang's movements and knew that Qin Lang was already dressed, so he came over and put Qin Lang in a wheelchair and said, "Today the kitchen has prepared sweet porridge for you, do you want to taste some? Doctor Zhou will arrive at half past nine."

"Well, you can arrange it. I'll wash myself." Qin Lang waved his hand and rolled his wheelchair into the bathroom.

The housekeeper stood there for a while, watching Qin Lang enter the bathroom and then he left the room silently.

As soon as he entered the bathroom and closed the door - Qin Lang said to the system, "Twenty-five, I love and hate you now."

system:"…"

Qin Lang: "Didn't you choose this world for me? The wheel chaired ruthless boss, the standard gong's setting! Ah, I can finally counterattack him!"

The system silently glanced at Qin Lang's lower body, and then said, "I didn't choose it, it was at random. But you can also see that the level of the world is gradually improving."