Single Dog Ending System Chapter 76: Warm Corpse (14) •

In the absence of a map, Ling Liang, who was able to determine his position with just a single latitude and longitude, naturally received a lot of surprise and admiration from the crowd.

Qin Lang, on the other hand, looked at Ling Liang blankly.

Ling Liang laughed: "You forgot? We've been there together. Biological experiment park."

Qin Lang suddenly realized that he and Ling Liang had been swept between him and Ling Liang with ambiguous eyes by everyone these days. Qin Lang, who was always embarrassed, finally showed an excited smile.

The experimental park was invested by the four major families in K City. And this base was now open to the public, which shows that their families were likely to be in the base.

How could this not get him excited?

Just like him, everyone was in an agitated mood, and under this mood, they almost forgot the movement of the commissary. Until the screams sounded in front of the canteen, several people changed their faces.

This time the movement was not small, there should be more than one person. No one slapped the shutter door, but someone stepped on the small roof of the kitchen just like when Qin Lang and the others came in, and the new screams sounded again, just a few distances away from them, they could hear their scalps. tingling.

Soon, the sound of kicking and stomping sounded above their heads, and it seemed that someone had come upstairs. Tang Xiaorou and He Qing asked Ah cheng for the key again. This time Ah cheng opened his mouth when he saw Yu Chao beat his fist, so he swallowed the refusal and could only handed over the key.

What was unexpected was that as soon as they reached the entrance of the stairs, someone rushed down the stairs. Tang Xiaorou took the key and blinked, Qin Lang and the others immediately understood that this group of people had kicked the door just like they did at the time.

"Come up... come up..." The man who ran at the end was panting and finished speaking. His eyes passed over Qin Lang and the others, and his eyes gleamed straight at the shelves of the commissary. Then, like the group of people just now, use the fastest speed to the snack area. They swept the shelves with little food left.

Only Qin Lang and a few others were left with solemn expressions, "That person said that? Could it be that there were already zombies upstairs?"

With that in mind, Yu Chao closed the door at the entrance of the stairs as quickly as possible, while Qin Lang and Ling Liang lifted heavy objects behind the door, making sure that nothing came down the stairs before they were relieved.

After a few people returned to the store, some of them couldn't believe their eyes. Their former classmates were now like homeless people who had been under the overpass for ten days and a half months, holding the food and gorging on them, looking at them with fierce eyes, their faces were hideous, and they were both embarrassing and frightening at the same time.

The food on the shelf was all Qin Lang's and the others-bought from Ah Cheng. Fortunately, there was enough, otherwise, no one of this group of people would get it, and they have no doubt that this group of people would fight.

"Uh, don't look at us like that... We have no intention of robbing." Xiao Fei swallowed and was stared at by the group of people when he spoke, and took a step back unconsciously.

No one answered him, they were all busy eating. Several of them choked too fast. He Qing and Tang Xiaorou met their gazes and brought them water.

Several of them changed their eyes and sniffled. So much has passed since the outbreak of the virus, the initial solidarity and goodness have long been buried by hunger and fear, no one wanted to die, and everyone wanted food, so they struggled and grabbed started like this.