WARNING

WARNING:
THIS BOOK CONTAINS SOME INAPPROPRIATE OR OFFENSIVE THEMES THAT MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME AUDIENCES.

This series has some concepts and images that may be disturbing to some viewers and not for the faint of heart, dealing with adult situations, gore, nudity, and violence. Some character species are derived from mythical legends and folklore from various places around the globe, including some religions. Viewer discretion is advised.

*****I WILL POST WARNINGS FOR THOSE CHAPTERS THAT HAVE TW. IF THERE IS SOMETHING I MISSED, PLEASE KINDLY LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.*****

****By the way, you can read this story and still understand it when skipping the trigger parts. However, if you are confused on anything, just DM me and I'll explain anything you need to know. I'm always happy to help! You can message me here on Wattpad or on Discord at NerdyBionicGeek#1004****

I will try and put *Beginning of Trigger* and *End of Trigger* so you can skip those parts.

***FYI: SOME CHAPTERS ARE VERY SHORT WHILE OTHERS CAN BE KIND OF LONG.

Apologies to any irate unicorns and nosey wolves! - Hey Krankee and Dominic!

=-=-=-=
This book is created by me, Ashley Griffith. I own this story, no one has the rights to copy and use the ideas without MY permission.
I'm hearing stories of Teenfic.net and Novelhd stealing Wattpad Stories. This is horrific!!!
I'm posting this here to warn others and to ensure that my book doesn't get stollen by these pirates. Yes, I'm calling Teenfic and Novelhd pirates!
I do not condone people stealing other people's work!
This story is for WATTPAD publishing ONLY!!!
I have trust issues and I'm half debating whether to take my books down and keep them solely for myself again.
Should I leave my story posted or take it down?

Does anyone know of petitions to go against Teenfic and Novelhd? Does anyone want to start a petition?

=-=-=-=

A/N: THE BOOK IS UNDER MINOR EDITING. I'LL BE ADDING A FEW THINGS.

ALSO, WHEN I ADD TO HERE FROM MY WRITING PROGRAM, IT'S COMBINING WORDS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NOTICE THEM. THANK YOU.

=-=-=-=

The actions depicted in this story should not be acted out physically, they are best suited only acted out within the mind or by professional stunt artists.

Tags: Fantasy, fiction, drama, romance, horror, mystery, thriller, Sci-fi, comedy, quirky, emotional, young adult, teen, adult, etc.

FYI: I have links to all the pictures used from PINTEREST so I can give creators credit, but the links seem not to want to paste for some reason. I would like to post where I got them from at the end of each chapter. Until I'm able to, just know the pictures are from Pinterest.

FYI: Most of the story is in 1st Person, not 3rd. If there is a 3rd, it's a flashback or memory.

FYI: most names hint at what they are, their personality, their power, or where they're from.

First time posting on Wattpad. I'm open to comments and suggestions on ideas and editing. Italics with quotation marks is telepathy. Ones without are internal thoughts.

Hello everyone! I am happy to invite you to read about and take part in Dragon's Hollow and especially Donovan Castle! I'm excited to take you on a journey through the supernatural community and the unique concepts my brain seems to come up with. 

Okay, so I want to let everyone know who is giving this book a try that I greatly appreciate you reading my book and getting to know each and every character that lives within! Hope you all enjoy it! It's been years in the making and I'm excited to share it!

Donovan Castle Chronicles is a story about a special castle for supernatural beings to take refuge. They all go there to be themselves and not be ostracized by judgmental people. It's about the happenings and lives of the people who live in Dragon's Hollow and the castle. I like a mix of ethnicities and races because I don't think people should be judged by the color of their skin, but by their personalities and what they do to others.

This takes place in a fictitious town and city in Virginia. Dragon's Hollow is a town connected to Angels City.

KALARI HAS MOVED TO VOLUME 2 (SECOND BOOK)

(THIS STORY IS ONGOING: SERIOUSLY, GOT LIKE 100+ PAGES OF WRITTEN CONTENT FOR YOU GUYS, JUST HAVEN'T UPLOADED OR FINISHED IT YET. SO CHECK BACK WHEN I DO UPDATES. THINGS MAY MOVE TO THE NEXT PART/CHAPTER, SO IF YOU'VE READ KALARI ALREADY, START HERE)

I'm currently in the process of writing, editing, and posting the book, so please hang in there with me. I do have a busy life, so I may have a hiatus here and there.

I encourage you to vote, comment, and especially read each chapter in my story so I know you're enjoying it. If you like this, please let me know in the comments if you want more!!!!!!!! I also encourage positive feedback such as what your favorite things are withing the book. If you like a certain character(s), let me know so I can use them more frequently. If you want to visit a business withing Dragon's Hollow or Angels City or a room within the castle, let me know.

Copyright

All rights reserved except for the pictures from Pinterest and other sites and facts from the internet. I have done research for historical events and mythology to ensure accuracy. All ideas, characters, names of businesses, and Dragon's Hollow and Angels City are products of the imagination. People, places, and events are used fictitiously. Please do not claim these as your own. If you want to use any of the information, characters, locations, etc. in this book, please contact me first and give me credit.

No part of this publication my be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form (Electronic, photocopy, recording, mechanical methods, etc.) without prior permission from the writer/publisher according to copyright law. For permission to use any form of the book, you must contact the writer/publisher. https://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-general.html#:~:text=What%20does%20copyright%20protect%3F,%2C%20computer%20software%2C%20and%20architecture.

*Started this story in 2010*