¹⁰ Robes et costumes

Night came fast, the three girls were getting ready inside their room for the upcoming dinner

Ivory lay in her bed, her eyes seemed like they were looking up at the ceiling but in reality, her mind drifted to the interaction she had in the common room.

"You are all a part of an organization"

Her statement startled the boys, immediately looking at their leader in response. The girl saw the wide-eyed look they gave him and her lips lifted once more.

"And it seems that Riddle is the leader. My my, I wonder what you boys are up to." Just as Ivory continued, an answer came to her head and she furrowed her brows.

Tom looked down where she sat with confusion and intrigue in his eyes. Cold cobalt met with warm umber, the look on their faces made the onlookers think that they were communicating telepathically.

"Perhaps I not only wonder, but know, what you are up to. That is surely bold of you all, trying to achieve such... ambitious goals." Downturned lips spoke in a low tone.

She stood up and headed for the exit. "Whatever it is, do not make me a part of it. In exchange for my silence, I only ask a favour in which I will use in the future." With that, she left the common room to head for the library.

Ivory's thoughts were interrupted by Maeve as she bounced on the bed she was in, her laugh akin to that of ringing bells.

"Come on Ivory, go and get dressed already. It's nearing dinner time and I'm sure you've read in the letter that Professor Slughorn is not fond of tardiness." Once again, Maeve berated Ivory like her mother would, only gentler.

"Yes yes I will get to it now." The blonde stood up from her bed and went to get the dress from her closet.

It was a gorgeous metallic emerald-green strap dress, with the neckline cut low to slightly reveal her chest. She turned around to face Walburga with a pleading look in her eyes, seemingly telling the other girl something.

Black understood what Lavigne was trying to tell her and nodded. "Come on Maeve, didn't you mention that you wanted to give Matthew something?" Her one-sleeved forest green dress draping on the floor as she dragged Maeve up from Ivory's bed.

The brunette looked at Walburga with wide eyes and then at Ivory. "I...I don't, I just-" Maeve stuttered, looking back and forth at the two girls.

A chuckle left Ivory's lips as she spoke, "If you worry what I would think about you and my cousin, then let me tell you that I do not care about his endeavours for love. Though I do warn you about his tendency to break hearts."