UPDATE AND SURPRISE <3

This is probably what you think by now, but important updates for The Project will be stated below, so please read :)

First of all...

HOGWARTS HAS BEEN COMPLETED!!!!!!

It's been a wild journey of over two years of writing, a lot of hiatuses, and 134 chapters. Finally, the story in Hogwarts has come to an end, which I hope all of you enjoyed and has left you wanting more.

It seems like an adequate time to take a break from writing due to closing this storyline so I can focus on finishing my school year too. 

THIS BOOK IS NOT OVER.

A second reason why this break is nicely-timed is so I can plan out the post-Hogwarts timeline in a lot of detail without feeling the pressure of updating consistently. I have a very long doc with all my notes, facts, and ideas for post-Hogwarts, but I really want to group my thoughts and plan accordingly so that when I return, I have a clear path in mind.

This break won't be much longer than the other ones I've taken, so around 2 months or so. I'll say it again, I know for sure that I'm not abandoning this story, especially not now because I've been looking forward to post-Hogwarts for SO LONG and I have stuff planned hehe.

Also, I've decided to continue post-Hogwarts in this same book so it's easier to follow :)

I SHOULD BE BACK SOMETIME IN JUNE

☆☆☆

A few other announcements:

I've decided to continue post-Hogwarts in this same book so it's easier to follow :)

I've finalized the decision to write a Regulus story after I've finished The Project after seeing how eager a lot of people were for one. Y'all really simping for the other brother huh. ANYWAYS, JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE. I don't know when that'll be, but hopefully, it'll be started in 2022.

^You can see the name of it on my profile's bio^

☆☆☆

And finally...

Because you've all been so patient with me disappearing for 2 months so often, I've decided to gift you with some art I made of The Project's main characters. I've been practicing to improve my art, and I hope you like this surprise :)

(Also hope Wattpad doesn't kill the quality. I'm adding a link to the actual picture in case the quality is shit on here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DvHI45oMbiMP2B1UnrjhLWVK4SkV7dWt/view?usp=sharing )

 I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO ADD PETER AND I REALIZED LIKE HALFWAY THROUGH THE PROCESS AND I DIDN'T WANT TO GO BACK AND ADD HIM BC I WAS TOO LAZY. But, traitors have no place in happy fanart anyway <3

(From left to right, for reference: James, Dafne, Regulus, Sirius, Marco, Remus, Lily)

I HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR FEMBOY SIRIUS ROCKING LILY'S SKIRT

Thank you for reading this far and supporting me, I will see you soon with the next era for the Marauders <3

-Camille