Chapter 9: A New Companion

Start from the beginning

(A/N)- The designs are more intricate than before and got some dope symbols on them if you can imagine that.

The intricate designs of the egg were now clearly visible, as the base was completely white, but the lines and symbols that ran across the surface were black. These black designs slowly began glowing brighter and brighter by the second. 

The beast egg then began shacking incrementally, synchronizing itself with the brightly glowing designs, as the lines pulsated with every shake. Each pulse made the designs grow brighter and brighter until a black and white light shot from all parts of the egg like rays of sunlight. 

After its peak in brightness, the ray's splendor slowly decreased in intensity before they completely dissipated, leaving no sign that the egg had been there in the first place. What was left in its place was quite a sight for sore eyes. 

Sitting in front of (Y/N) was an adorable tiger cub of black and white. Its body was decorated elegantly with bold, sharp black and white stripes. The hatchling had flowing fur that rose and fell slightly with the wind, and a long tail that moved swayed back and forth at the will of the adorable animal. 

Its face was almost completely white, sparring intricate designs of black that decorated its eyes like tattoos. Atop its head were two sharply pointed black ears that had white designs running down them. At the fore front of all of these features were its piercing light blue eyes that seemed to illuminate the rest of its body in a icy glow.

 At the fore front of all of these features were its piercing light blue eyes that seemed to illuminate the rest of its body in a icy glow

(A/N)- Looks less Leopard like and more like a Tiger, if you can imagine that.

(Y/N) and the hatchling stared each other down for a moment, neither of them moving a muscle. The animal decided to make the first move as it suddenly leaped at (Y/N), crashing into his face. The extremely soft fur of the animal brushed up against his face making him naturally lean into the newborn. 

However, the force of the animal crashing into his head caused him to lose his balance, and the comfortability from the soft fur made (Y/N)'s mind go blank for a moment. This combination made both the animal and the man fall backwards down to the earth. 

(Y/N)'s back clashed hard with the ground as the white tiger landed surprisingly softly on his face. The cub then wrapped its paws around (Y/N)'s head and pulled him closer in an animalistic embrace enhancing the soft and fluffy experience. 

The animal was not finished yet, as it opened its jaws revealing a black interior lined with razor sharp teeth, with 4 incredibly long fangs out in front. Instead of using those features, it stuck out its long pink tongue and began lapping lovingly at the face of the man. Its tongue was rough, but somehow still incredibly soft making (Y/N) take a little longer to reel back than normally would have.

"Hey stop it. That kinda tickles!" (Y/N) managed to chuckle out, as he was licked lovingly all over his face by the animal.

Congratulations! You have Hatched the Godly Guardian of the West, Queen of Animals, Goddess of Righteousness, Celestial White Tiger Byakko!