Take them down

Beginne am Anfang

"Well karmas a bitch, don't worry." Danny told them and shut the door.

"Alright here we go." Danny said and sat down with Jamie at the monitors.

The girls got in past the bouncer and headed to a high table while they waited for the guys. Eddie went and ordered both of them virgin cocktails.

"I'm nervous." Hailey said when Eddie got back with her drink.

"Don't be. I can't see it lasting long." Eddie said and took a sip of the drink.

"We can drink the alcohol if they buy it for us and it's safe right?" Hailey asked.

"Yeah, hopefully it's not too many" Eddie said and Hailey laughed, she was okay with it being a lot. Eddie on the other hand being pregnant (Hailey doesn't know either) was worried she'd blow it.

The guys finally showed up 10 minutes later, said they got in traffic. Bull, they probably were busy finishing up a batch of the illegal drugs they were going to be serving up soon. Dylan leaned in to kiss Hailey hello and Eddie just smiled flirtatiously at Michael. To see this guy for the first time she couldn't help but think about how much drama he'd put her and Jamie through. Just looking at his face it pissed Eddie off. He wasn't that attractive either Jamie has nothing to worry about, shows how much drugs can really mess with your head I guess.

"Well shall we head to the dance floor? Dart board? Another drink?" Michael asked.

"Yeah I'll take another!" Hailey said chugging the last of her virgin drink. Eddie still had half a glass she wasn't ready for another and to be honest she didn't know how she wasn't gonna drink it.

"Alright we'll be right back." Dylan said and left with Michael. Eddie and Hailey just waited and talked in case they were watching, they didn't want to look suspicious.

"They are headed back. The drinks are clear to drink." Danny said into their ears. They got back and gave Hailey her drink, they did a little cheers and then tipped them back.

As soon as Eddie was done her drink Michael excused himself to get her another cocktail. She started to get nervous as he walked off. How was she going to do this she thought.

He came back and handed her the drink with a smile.

"It's clean Eddie." Danny said in her ear. She just smiled at Michael ignoring the drink, her heart was beating faster.

"You gonna drink it?" Michael laughed asking her. She started laughing with him feeling the awkwardness and pressure.

"Take the drink Eddie it's clean we watched." Danny told her.

"I just should go to the bathroom before I get too carried away" Eddie said covering her butt, she turned to tell Hailey to come with her.

They got in the bathroom and Eddie set her drink on the counter and checked to see if anyone was in the stalls.

"What's wrong?" Hailey asked.

"I just got scared is all. I need a minute." Eddie said sweating.

"Janko what are you doing?" Danny asked in her ear.

"Sorry I just...don't want to drink on the job." Eddie came up with.

"One or two drinks is not gonna take you out of this job! Don't mess this up! Get back out there and let's bust these guys!" Danny said getting uptight.

In the trailer Jamie wasn't impressed by Danny being so hard on her. He didn't know she couldn't drink.

"Danny take it easy." Jamie told him.