William gazed at the light user. He marched towards the lady and placed both his hands over her shoulders.

"Was it the enemy?" He asks.

When Amy rose her head, she saw the prince wear a dangerous expression. Bloodlust emitted from him, causing the room to become cold.

The light user had expected their reaction.

"He sacrificed himself. Used a forbidden spell..."

The hands on her shoulder squeezed tighter from the explanation.

"No, that can't be true! Tell me he didn't decide to end it that way!" He shouts.

The light user was silent.

"Tell me Royse is still here!"

Clenching her fists, she narrowed her eyes. She brings her hand over one of the wrists as she replied.

"Allow me to inform you once again that Royse Frostenden is gone!" She snapped. "No traces, no body. NOTHING!"

Her vision became blurry and felt something warm trail down her cheeks as she spoke.

"He's gone and if his highness thinks I didn't try to stop him, then you're mistaken." Her tone was filled with anger.

"It hurts to see him disappear in front of me..."

The lady finished her words. She kept her gaze towards the prince with no care whether it was disrespectful.

Another hand came into view.

Henry placed his hand over William's wrist, trying to remove it from the light user's shoulder.

The oldest of the twins can be seen crying.

"That's enough William..."

His brother grits his teeth as he removed his hold and gazed at the ground.

Curses left his mouth as tears escaped his eyes.

"DAMN IT!"

Rohesia continued her cries.

"DAMN IT ALL!"

William placed his hand over his head, gripping it tightly as he continued to shout.

"DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!"

His words repeated like a broken recorder. His voice filled with anger and disbelief.

"Why must you end it that way...." He whispers weakly.

Amy clenched her fist.

When the cast exited the tent, every citizen turned their attention to the group.

Sensing an announcement was about to be made, the people stopped what they were doing and waited for the words.

When everyone was silent, Henry took a deep breath.

He opened his mouth to finally deliver the news.

"We are sad to announce that Royse Frostenden has died."

The atmosphere grew heavy.

People whispered from one another. Shock was evident in their expression as they processed the news.