🌙Chapter 67🌙

~Flashback presented to you, by old Kun Ge~

"Chenle! Be careful!" Jisung yelled to the elder as he was carelessly shooting spells at random death eaters, some narrowly missing wizards and witches on their side.

"Oh come one Jisung. It's like a video game, you know, just shoot them death eaters like it's the opposite team with your gun, or should I say wand." Chenle laughed before he bashed into Yangyang.

"Yah Chenle! Do you even know what you're doing?" Yangyang groaned as he got up from the ground with the help of Xiaojun and Hendery. "Chenle be more careful or Kun will kill us for not taking care of you well." Hendery warned as Chenle ran off into the distance once again Jisung trailing him.

"Chenle~ Wait! My legs are aching." Jisung whined as he accidentally tripped over a rock, landing painfully. "CHENLE!" He yelled, grabbing the attention of the elder. "Oh Ji!" Chenle yelled back running to the younger who was dying on the floor.

He quickly helped the younger up inspecting him if he was hurt. "You're not in pain anywhere right?" Chenle questioned as he searched the younger. "It's okay, I'm fine." Jisung sighed, brushing his robe.

"Look who we have here. A werewolf and a falcon, if anything you look like a chick and a lost puppy." A shadow towered over the two. "I-I you were there..." Chenle stuttered, noticing the shadow.

"Y-You were the one who attacked me? Right?" Chenle asked, his breath hitching. "Why would I attack a small kid?" The taller glared. "I can smell it, you have the scent of a werewolf." Chenle looked up from the shadow to see Eunhyuk grinning at him wildly.

"And? What are you going to do about that boy?" Chenle clenched his fist. "I will duel you for making me this monster I am." Jisung heard the elder, holding tightly onto Chenle so he couldn't move. "Chenle don't do this, There's no point!"

"Young love, how sad. It makes me even more sicker than I already was. How do you even love a monster?" Eunhyuk asked Jisung as the boy gritted his teeth.

"I love him for who he is, not the monster on the inside. I look for Chenle, not for the werewolf you made him." Eunhyuk laughed. "That's how life used to be for me. So childish." Jisung cocked his eyebrow at Eunhyuk who shook his head before breaking down crying.

"Please rid me from this world." Eunhyuk pleaded. "Dracul resurrected me and has controlled me with dark magic. I only have a few minutes before I change back. I should be dead, and I really don't want to be alive anymore. He only wants me to see what happens when I don't accept his love."

Chenle's eyes widened at the sudden confession. "Wait so you should be dead?" Eunhyuk nodded. "No, kill me before I change back." Eunhyuk's face was a wreck.

"I mean we could make a pillar collapse?" Chenle suggested pointing to the pillar right next to them. "It... isn't that bad of an idea!" Eunhyuk said giving a thumbs up to the boys aligning himself in front of the pole where it was certain to kill him.

"So? We destroy the supporters of the pillar and pull it so it falls onto you?" Jisung clarified, looking around the area to make sure everyone but death eaters were safe. "Yes. It is good enough." Eunhyuk said, giving his wand to Chenle. "Look after this, unless I end up alive and turn back."

Chenle nodded, holding onto the extra wand. The two young boys walked backwards positioning themselves to destroy the structure. "I owe you two a lot and don't blame yourselves for this. And... make sure to tell Donghyuck, that it is not him and he needs to fight back. As my grandson."

"You're what!" The two said together, shocked as the pillar started to fall onto Eunhyuk. "Eunhyuk!" The two yelled, unable to stop the pillar as the elder waved at them.

A loud explosion occurred as the two looked at each other. Soon after the two were coughing from the dust created from the stones. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!" Xiaojun yelled running over to the two checking if they were okay.

"Uh... let's say we uh... killed someone." Chenle rubbed the back of his neck. "YOU KILLED SOMEONE!" Xiaojun worried, starting to panic about the scolding he was going to get from Kun.

~end~

"He died because he wanted to, we didn't want to help but we were doing a favour by killing him! He was held against his will to be alive! Believe us!" Chenle pleaded as Kun shook the boy. "Am I supposed to believe this?" Chenle nodded before Kun realised what he was doing, letting go of the boy.

"Chenle, Chenle! What am I going to do with you." Kun sighed, hugging the younger tightly, scared to let go. "Gege, you can get off me now." Chenle sighed, feeling the elder let out some small tears.

"He's gone emotional again. Jisung go get Taeil hyung." Chenle whispered, rubbing his hand on the elders back till his sobs slowly silenced but became more when he got off Chenle, running to Taeil who hugged him tightly. The mama bear soon felt his worries disappear as Doyoung wiped his tears.

"Kun you little baby stop crying we have more important matters." Doyoung dead panned, getting glares from Taeil. Chenle looked to Jisung then back to the battle ground. Some dead bodies lay on the floor. Some witches and wizards and some death eaters.

"Where is Dracul!" The five soon heard from Mark who looked angry and ready to fight. "Woah, you are definitely not planning on taking him straight on!" Doyoung panicked holding Mark's shoulders. "I don't see why not. I must end this. No more lives will be risked but mine or his."

The five saw the pure determination in his eyes. "So? Where is he?" Mark grew impatient as they didn't answer his question. "Fine then, I'll go find him myself!" Just as Mark was about to run he was met face to face with his enemy he waited for.

"Mark Lee! Come to finally meet your fate?" Dracul asked Haechan next to him with some few scars. "I don't see why not." Mark took his wand out and pointed it at Dracul.

"Mark no!" Taeil warned but it was too late. Mark had already started to duel. The duel to find out who lives and who dies. The duel to end it all. Mark vs Dracul. One must die for the other to live, but who will?

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Not me being a Hamilton fan singing to my self "WHO LIVES WHO DIES WHO TELL'S YOUR STORY~" Also this book is coming near an end vey soon. Be ready for the ending!!!

Tiny Out ~ >v<