🔮Chapter 6: Into the Woods (part 1 )🔮

"As you see children, this is the Forbidden Forest, this silver substance, is unicorn blood. The blood of a unicorn can keep you alive even if you are near the edge of death but you did kill something pure and defenceless to save yourself, so you will have but a half-life, a cursed life as soon as the blood touches your lips." Johnny said stopping when they were so into the forest, the school wasn't visible.

"You all know Periculum right, the flare spell," He then asked clarifying everyone knew the spell which Jaemin, Renjun and Donghyuck only clarified that they did.

"Well, you two better find a way to get ahead of your classes. If you ever get lost or see something different or weird you will inform me to come to you. Unfortunately, you have detention, oh and you-lot will have to be split up, Mark and Donghyuck go left and you three are going right while I will go straight. Got that, great!" 

Donghyuck didn't get the chance to argue as Johnny along with Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin already started to walk their chosen way. 

"Great they left me with you." Donghyuck rolled his eyes walking the way Johnny told them to go turning back to make sure Mark followed him as well. 

"You think I wanted to come with you! I could have been bonding with new friends and instead, I am stuck with some dimwit like you!" Mark shot back before following Donghyuck.

The two walked further into the forest to a point where the path almost became impossible to follow due to the trees becoming thicker and taller as they walked in. The temperature dropped with every step and the view became darker and misty. 

"Lee, we go back now," Donghyuck said as the two stopped at a point where the moonlight shone the brightest knowing that there must be a distance they had to go before something could happen. 

Mark sighed looking out into the distance where they hadn't checked, it was dark and more trees were located there. 

"I suggest we go deeper. Don't worry, if you're scared just grip onto me." Mark teased having a feeling Donghyuck was probably scared.

"Why would I ever grip onto a half-blood! Bloody hell, who do you think I am Lee." Donghyuck disgustedly looked at Mark before walking away. 

"My name is Mark, you know!" He yelled to the boy who was already metres away from him. 

It was only to a point where the boys were completely lost when they both stopped and looked at their surroundings. 

"Where the actual hell are we!" Donghyuck yelled in frustration, looking at Mark who didn't seem bothered. 

"I blame you, Lee, this is all your fault." Mark rolled his eyes at the childish behaviour of the younger. It was only until they heard a faint but relatively loud scream that, Donghyuck, as if out of instinct, clung to Mark's arm. 

"You said you wouldn't touch me if you were scared," Mark smirked looking at the boy who hugged his arm tightly in fright. 

The boy was flustered by his action, letting go of Mark's arm and shoving said person to the ground out of embarrassment and most importantly shame.

"Pretend I never did." The boy muttered before looking around for help. 

Suddenly a clamorous fall and screeching sounds were heard right next to the two boys. They both walked over to where the noise was from looking at it was a dark figure crouched. 

The anonymous person looked like they were drinking a unicorn in the distance due to the wispy white hair, silvery pale skin and the shining blood that was being drained. The noise was deafening as the closer the two went to the figures the more piercing, more penetrating it became.