❤️✨Chapter 18: The Word is Sorry✨⛵

"MARK LEE! I WILL KILL YOU THIS TIME!"

Mark looked to see who it was that yelled that before realising Donghyuck was sprinting in his direction with his wand out pointing at him. 

"Avada-"

Before anything could be shot out of Donghyuck's wand the boy was quickly disarmed and tackled to the ground by Jeno. Mark realised this rushing over to Jeno to get him off the boy that tried to kill him. Mark told Jeno to fetch Donghyuck's wand as he held the boy in place.

As Mark looked into the boy's eyes he noticed the red iris and black sclera just like his dreams. Donghyuck had a large smirk on his face his arm lifting so his hands could touch Mark's cheek. In doing so Mark's eyes began to glow a bright green.

"You're meant to be dead and I'll make sure that is possible, just not today!" Donghyuck coughed after saying that.

The boy's eyes soon closed as his breath slowed and Mark's eyes returned a little to his original shade of brown. When Mark got off Donghyuck, extremely confused he watched as Donghyuck's white clothes became bleached with a red stain.

Suddenly Professor Jung, Nakamoto, Lee and Moon made their way to the area where the seven were. The heads of houses looked at the seven with worry before Professor Nakamoto noticed Donghyuck's state on the ground.

He made his way to Donghyuck which caused the Professors to look at the situation with distraught faces. Renjun heard Professor Nakamoto muttering an incantation that sounded almost like a song, the words 'Vulnera Sanentur' repeated.

Everyone watched as he knelt over Donghyuck, drew his wand and traced it over the deep wounds made. The flow of blood seemed to ease; Yuta wiped the residue from Donghyuck's face and repeated his spell. Now the wounds seemed to be knitting.

"Care to explain what is happening here?" Jaehyun asked wanting to find out what happened to Donghyuck for him to be in that state.

"He was going to attack Mark is what happened! He almost shot the killing curse! If I didn't disarm him, Professor," Jeno pressed wanting Donghyuck to get expelled for his actions, maybe even killed if it was worth it.

Mark shook his head though, looking at Donghyuck who was alive and breathing but not awake. He walked to Jaehyun and quickly whispered some words into his ear before Mark was quickly escorted away.

"Professor Nakamoto, I assume you will take Mr Lee to the infirmary. As for you five of you to your dormitories and Jeno, 10 points for sheer dumb luck. Without your disarmament, we might have an actual dead body with us," Taeil warned before the others were quickly split up. 

Taeil escorted Renjun and Jaemin as Taeyong took care of Jisung, Chenle and Jeno. Yuta already left with Donghyuck to the infirmary because the boy's breath was beginning to stagger. 

"Professor, where has Mark gone?" Jisung asked Taeyong as they walked up the grand staircases. 

Professor Lee saw how Jisung was a little worried for his brother, patting his back to comfort him a little. He knew Mark went with Jaehyun because he heard one of the words Mark tried to whisper but ended up saying loud enough for him to hear. Delphi.

"He's gone with Jaehyun so don't worry too much Jisung. He will be back at the dorms before you know it. I'll send you the house elves to give you some dinner since you missed it but for now, go and rest a bit," Taeyong urged as he watched as Jisung went through the portrait hole.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

After Mark told Jaehyun that he thought Donghyuck was possessed by Delphi, Jaehyun took it into serious account and grabbed Mark to take him straight away to Leeteuk. It was just that it can't be risked and Leeteuk needed to figure out the truth.