🌱Chapter 52🌱

Donghyuck took Mark to behind a statue of what looked like the Grim Reaper. Donghyuck sighed, noticing Mark was going to speak and just before he could he covered his mouth again. 

He put his finger against his lip to leave Mark who was going to stop him but missed, Donghyuck's body slipping straight through his grip. 

Donghyuck saw after escaping Mark, someone he expected to be there and smirk at him. 

"Lee Donghyuck! What are you doing here! You've brought him at least right." A man in his mid-thirties asked coming out of his house.

The man was Shin Donghee, also known as Shindong, and he was holding something which looked like a dead body cradled in his hands.

"Yes, but I can't find him in Shindong. It was the wrong cup as well! If Yesung didn't tell me I wouldn't have known!" Donghyuck replied. 

"He is somewhere here! I can feel it!" The lifeless body screeched, its bony hand making its way out of the arms of Shindong and pointing at Donghyuck.

A cauldron was in the middle of the circled space over a fire where water bubbled. 

"Hurry and find him!" The thing said before Shindong dropped him into the water. Mark felt the pain creep from the back of his head as he heard everything. 

It was at a moment he realised, it was set up for him to be there, and Donghyuck helped. 

The place where Eunhyuk died. The place where Dracul came to life. It was just a coincidence he was here right? Mark felt the statue behind him move and grip onto him

"Look who we have here." Shindong snarled, giving a devilish smile to Mark who shuddered at his presents. 

"Isn't it Mark Lee, the chosen one!" He cackled as the statue hugged him making him unable to move as it rotated round to face the cauldron in the middle.

"You look ever so different my boy." Shindong teased, tapping Mark's cheek as he struggled to get out of the statue. 

"I'd stop moving if I were you," Donghyuck grumbled, seeing as Mark glared his eyes at Donghyuck in anger.

"This was your plan all along. To get me into that stupid competition, to touch the cup, isn't it?" 

Mark was betrayed by Donghyuck, no matter how much he cared for the younger, he just happened to stab him in the back as always.

"Yeah and? Not as if you care." Donghyuck shrugged making his way to Mark standing in front of his face, a smirk prominent on his face. 

"To be honest though, I wasn't supposed to come," Donghyuck whispered, making Mark even more pissed.

"Fuck you Donghyuck! Fuck you and my stupid thoughts of trusting you." Shindong laughed his head off. 

"Never in my whole life have I seen such drama. Your parents raised you well, Donghyuck." Shindong applause, giving a thumbs up.

"Now! Enough of the commentaries. Don't want to keep the Dark Lord waiting anymore." 

Shindong changed the subject, making his way towards the hut and taking a bone from the inside.

"Bone of the brother, unknowingly given!" Shindong said, the bone floating and setting on fire before falling into the cauldron. Shindong had a knife twirling around in his hands. 

"Stay back! Or I'll kill you as soon as I am out of here!" Mark yelled, shaking his body desperately wanting to get out of there. Shindong smirked. 

"Course you would." He sassed walking past Mark to Donghyuck. He took Donghyuck's arm, gripping it so hard.