🔮Chapter 13: The Hidden Lycanthrope🔮

"Do you even trust me?" Jisung shakily asked, causing both hearts to plummet from the question.

"I-I... I can explain... I do trust you but I'm scared... I'm scared you would leave me after finding the truth..." Chenle said turning to face Jisung, his eyes filled with tears.

Jisung's anticipation of the truth was killing him. Not only was this reason why his lover was in pain but he wanted to know himself the anxiety building at the thought of something bad that has happened but it was the one word that made his whole world break down.

"I'm a Werewolf..." Chenle said hoping Jisung's reaction won't be something that he had played in his head. 

He expected the boy to be mad at him and rush out of the room disgusted by his feelings toward him. I mean a werewolf, who would love one of those?

But he was silent. Jisung paused for a second readjusting the information he was just told before hugging the elder instantly. Chenle started to cry buckets from the action making Jisung unable to hold himself crying as he worried for the other.

"I'm sorry! It's my fault!" Chenle said letting out a loud cry as Jisung pulled out of the hug and gripped Chenle's shoulders tightly so that he looked at him in the eye.

"Look at me! It's not your fault! Never, and I say never blame yourself for something that is not your fault!" He said squeezing the boy so hard that he felt the other whimper at the strength crying harder.

Jisung rubbed the elder's back gently hearing as the cries slowly became quieter and quieter till Jisung felt like it was okay to ask the elder questions. After knowing the boy from birth till now, of course, it shocked him to know the truth.

"When did you find out you were a werewolf?" Jisung said when Chenle's tears stopped falling and he was stable to talk.

"Remember how my father works in The Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures? He said some bad things about Werewolfs in a meeting. Before I turned 5, I was then attacked by a Werewolf known as Eunhyuk. Big supporter of Delphi he was apparently..." Chenle paused remembering the trauma, shivering from the memory.

He unbuttoned his shirt slowly causing Jisung to start to get flustered by the action. It was only then Jisung realised he was wearing a vest. Tracing the scars that were slightly seen through the thin material Chenle saw Jisung's reaction to everything

"This is what happened before my mother saved me... a-and that's a good thing because... had she been there any later... I-I wouldn't be here. I-I still remember not being able to stop him from biting my flesh. It disgusts me that most of my scars are gone but this!" Chenle cried into Jisung's shoulder.

Jisung was sad because of this. If only there was some way he can help his boyfriend. There must be a way to make him less lonely. 

"Make me a werewolf, then we can be together forever!" Jisung looked at Chenle who was in shock from the unexpected and stupid idea.

"What in your darn right mind, made you think you can be fine with that? I am already not accepted in this society! Even if Remus Lupin was the only good Werewolf out there! I will never let you go through this pain just for me!" Chenle scolded while buttoning his shirt, before going with Jisung for the next few minutes of breakfast.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

"Where on earth were you two boys doing here?" Renjun asked watching as Chenle and Jisung rushed straight past him attempting to not get caught.

Months passed after Jisung found out the truth the two decided to figure out something that will let Jisung willingly be with Chenle without harming each other.