🌙Chapter 64🌙

"Mark! Jisung!" The person, more or less Giant, said running over to the lot hugging the two tightly. "Johnny Hyung!" Jisung yelled, running to the elder, hugging him tightly. "Come on, let's get you to Hogwarts." Johnny said, pulling them into the train.

"Wait! Renjun is hurt!" Jeno said, pointing out Renjun who had passed out from exhaustion. The sleeve of his jumper was half ripped, stuck onto his arm from all the blood. Johnny took Renjun off Jeno's back, holding him with one hand and checking his arm.

Mark heard Johnny mutter to himself. It was clear he was reading something. "Okay you boys get into the train. I need to be with Renjun." Johnny said, tilting his head for the boys to go in. The 4 nodded their heads going onto the train, the whistle blowing as they went.

"I mean at least we all know where we are this time." Chenle joked, trying to lighten up the mood. "Jaemin surely is very powerful to take 6 people, don't you think?" Mark said, still dwelling on Jaemin's power.

"So, how did you understand the whole, "Don't forget the code" thing?" Jisung asked Chenle. Chenle laughed. "When Renjun was teaching me Korean, I got mixed up with pins and code, you know, how they are kind of the same." Jisung looked at Chenle weirdly.

(P.S: I don't know anything about Korean, but just deal with it for this case that I use English words ಥ_ಥ )

"The door was half pin barrel hinges, with enough leverage, the doors would be able to open. Learned that from Pirates of the Caribbean." Jisung rolled his eyes at that. "How could such knowledge come from a movie you watch a lot." Chenle laughed. "Like I said, I'm just that smart." He smirked.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

There is a place to enter Hogwarts, destroy it and we will kill him.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

"Mark, Jeno, Chenle, Jisung! What happened to you!" The four heard someone yell. They turned their backs around to see who it was. "Taeyong Hyung, Jaehyun Hyung!" Jeno yelled, running to the elder and hugging him tightly. "I missed you so much!" Taeyong cried as the two embraced.

"We had problems..." Mark sighed as he talked to Jaehyun. He saw Jeno still shaken over what happened to Renjun, as he hugged Taeyong tightly. "Mark? Everything alright?" Jaehyun asked, checking up on Mark.

Mark looked at Jaehyun with eyes that could kill. "Onew. He's a Death Eater." Jaehyun pinched his nose bridge. "I know. But he was under the Imperious Curse-"

"No he wasn't! He hurt Renjun!" Mark argued back. "Mark, I know this is not good time. Right now he needs to be taken to the Hospital Wing." Mark took the pause to rethink everything. "Fine then."

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

"Mark!" Jeno called, to Mark as he entered. "Look at what they did to Renjun!" He cried seeing what was written into Renjun's arm. "Mudblood..." Mark whispered, feeling Jeno hug Mark tightly.

"How could they do this to him." Jeno cried. Taeil and Doyoung soon came to see Renjun. Taeil looked after Renjun while Doyoung consoled Jeno, knowing he was in pain, mentally.

"Professor Moon. It won't be infected right?" Mark asked Taeil, as he checked Renjun's arm. "Scar would be there most likely permanently. The wounds are very deep... but no infections. It just needs a dressing. That's it." Mark nodded leaving the two Professors and Jeno in the Hospital Wing.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️ 

"If I'm honest, it feels like so long since you last went to Hogwarts." Jisung sighed as he jumped onto his bed. "I mean, we missed you a lot. You missed like a term of something." Lucas complained as he hugged Mark tightly making it seem like he was crushing him with his tall body instead.

"It was only 2 days now....P-Please get off me Lucas-" Mark squeezed out the last bit of air before Lucas let go of him from the bone crushing hug. "Mark where were you though? After the wedding you, Jeno and Renjun didn't come. We were worried."

Hendery questioned seeing as Mark shuddered at what happened. "Sorry, I need some air." Mark ran out the room remembering somethings he had to tell Leeteuk. Is Jaehyun didn't listen to him, maybe he would.

"Mark I..." Jisung didn't know what to say, seeing as Mark quickly ran out the room. "Give him space. I think he needs it to think. I shouldn't have asked him straight away." Hendery held back Jisung knowing the younger was going to go after him.

"Hyung. I'm worried though." Jisung looked at Lucas who sighed. "Come with me. I'll ask Jungwoo to get Chenle out of Hufflepuff, to make you happy." Jisung nodded his head like a happy child following Lucas to go to Chenle. His love. The one that could make him happy. "Fine by me."

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Mark stood outside Leeteuk's office door. He heard voices and they did not sound happy. Just as he was going to knock on the door he heard someone say, "We are not the only ones here." The door opened and Mark saw Yuta in the room with Leeteuk.

"I'll take my leave." Yuta finished as he bowed at Leeteuk before leaving Mark and Leeteuk alone in the room. He walked past Mark glaring at him deeply, but Mark saw the tears threatening to leave his eyes.

"Leeteuk! I have something to tell you!" Mark started. Leeteuk was pacing around the room. "And so do I, Mark Lee, there are something's I want to share to you." Leeteuk paused sitting himself down onto a chair. "Kim Heechul, I'm sure you met him at the wedding." He asked.

Mark shook his head. "He is a Snatcher. When you get the chance. Give this to him." Leeteuk opened his draw and pulled out something that he didn't expect. "A ring?" Mark questioned about the ring. It was something that he wasn't expecting.

"Yeah. It's not that I wanted to take the ring off, I had no choice." Mark nodded his head. "And lastly. Tell him, I was sorry to leave him, and I am sorry but I could have never joined his path." Leeteuk let out a shaky sigh.

"Lastly Mark, I'm sorry for everything-" Leeteuk felt the presence of someone behind the door. It was time. "Mark... behind me. Now!" Leeteuk quickly shoved Mark behind him as the door opened.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

What is Mark needed to hid from I wonder. I hope Renjun get's better.

Tiny Out ~ >v<