🌱Chapter 44🌱

"Your attention please this is a great day for all of us. Each of the three tasks involves very considerable danger. Please keep your sears at all times." Taeyong nagged the students.

"This will minimize any risks you may be exposed to. I'm sure we all wish our four consistency very good luck." Leeteuk said to the people in the crowd watching in the Quidditch stadium. He then left and went to the tent

"Good day champions gather round, please. Now you've waited, you've wondered and at last, the moment has arrived the four of you can fully appreciate. Ryeowook, bag." Ryeowook nodded walking with a small bag. 

"Champions in a circle around me. Miss Kim over here, Mr Wang and Lee, Mark Lee over here. That's right. Now Miss Kim if you will." He signalled to the bag for her to take something out. 

She put her hand in the bag feeling the heat of something on her hand and took one object that continued to move. 

"Romanian Longhorn." Ryeowook expressed dramatically moving to Jackson who put his hand in. 

"Ooooh. Antipodean Opaleye, which leaves you two with." He paused, indicating Mark or Donghyuck to put their hands in. 

Mark did it first pulling out a dragon watching as it circled his hand projecting a small flame of fire from its mouth. 

"Ukrainian Ironbelly." Donghyuck looked at Mark who was currently in shock at what was on his hand.

"This represents four very real dragons each of which has been given a chest to protect." Mark looked to Donghyuck who was unphased by that. So did Jackson and Jisoo. Did they already know about it?

"Your objective is simple. Find the key, and collect the chest. This you must do, for each chest contains a clue without which you cannot hope to proceed to the next task. Any questions?" There were no questions. 

"Very well, good luck champions. Mr Wang at the sound of the cannon you may-" Leeteuk rolled his eyes knowing what happened.

The cannon was already shot by Doyoung who nervously smiled at Leeteuk as an apology. The crowd cheered as Jackson made his way out of the tent.

"Mark, a word," Donghyuck commanded taking Mark's hand to a corner where nobody could hear them.

"What's up Donghyuck?" Mark rolled his eyes, yanking his hand from Donghyuck who took him to a corner of the tent. 

"I know where the key is going to be and we aren't going against one dragon but two, believe it or not," Donghyuck smirked. 

"Wait what the f*ck?" Mark looked at Donghyuck shocked to see he wasn't scared at all and laughing his head off like it was some video game. 

"Donghyuck, we are going to die! You realize that, right?" Mark said, trying to shake sense into the younger. 

Donghyuck shrugged and looked outside the tent to see Jackson putting the dragon asleep to get the chest guarded by the dragon. 

"Looks fun out there. The plan is to create bait, and you would be perfect. Meanwhile, I'll go get the chest." Donghyuck said proudly of his plan. 

"I'm sorry. Me! As bait! Are you okay!" Mark yelled at him, shocked at Donghyuck's plan. 

"I mean, yeah. Don't see what's wrong? Oh yeah and Mark, remember you have a wand, might as well use it. You can easily summon your firebolt."

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

As time passed it was Mark and Donghyuck's turn. After a long squabble and discussion, the two settled on something. 

"Two of our champions have now faced their dragons, and so each one of them will proceed to the next task. And now, our fourth and final contestant." Leeteuk announced as the two walked into the arena.