🌙Chapter 65🌙

Haechan walked down a corridor in the dungeons, right next to Slytherin's Common Room. He felt sick, but it was the only way. One of many passages blocked by Albus Dumbledore from the First Wizarding War. It was near. How did he know it was a path?

First it was the dripping noises of water he heard one day, then he realised the different colour of stone and lastly, he found out how one stone was hollower than the others. Just as Haechan was going to destroy the stone, he felt his head sting collapsing to the floor.

"Wait! People are watching."

His head was pounding from what he heard someone tell him.

"Good, now move. And hurry!"

Haechan, even though he was in pain, did what he was told, as he now was being watched, there was nothing he could do to stop it. "Bombarda Maxima!" The stone wall in front of him exploded as he collapsed from the shock.

Haechan bolted out of the area once he heard footsteps to see a classroom door. He tried to open it but it was locked. "Alohomora!" Haechan quickly said, quickly locking it after. "Colloportus." Sliding his body against the door he heard footsteps followed by gasps from what happened.

"Finish off the task."

Haechan took a deep breath pulling the sleeve on his arm, seeing the Dark Mark popping out of his hands. He was going to be in big trouble if people caught him. "What are you doing?"

Haechan looked to see a shadow, right in front of his feet. "Y-uta Hyung..." Haechan sighed still nervous of the elder being in front of him. "Need help?" Haechan saw as Yuta took his wand out pocking it into Haechan's skin. "Get ready." Yuta said to Haechan as he opened to door.

Taemin, Shindong and Eunhyuk was there Dracul behind them. "Well done Haechan, let's get the show on the road now." Dracul said patting the boy's back and walking into the classroom he was in. 

"Don't disappoint us." Taemin whispered into the younger's ear squeezing his shoulder tightly threatening the boy. "I'm not as week as I was before. Do you know power flows though my veins?" He said lifting his metal hand to Taemin's shoulder, squeezing it harder than he did to him.

Any harder and he might have shattered the bones in Taemin's shoulder. "Trained well." Taemin snarled massaging his now sore shoulder. "Get moving. He's not waiting any longer." Eunhyuk interrupted the two boys as they walked into the room where there was just in.

Yuta led them, the same route he just went after he came out from Leeteuk's office. "Take a left and there you go." Yuta said waiting for them to move up the stairs. "

What are you going to do now?" Shindong snarled at Yuta. "None of your business. That's only information for the Dark Lord to know. Know your place." Yuta looked to Haechan signalling him to go with them.

Haechan saw as Yuta left, they were in a stair case that led to the headmaster's office, it was behind a portrait. Mark was told to be there said by Yuta. All they had to do was hold Mark down as the Dark Lord kills him.

They were by the door when Dracul opened it dramatically. "Dracul... I should have known..." Leeteuk chuckled to himself. "Shut up and move aside or you won't get hurt." Leeteuk smiled. "That doesn't sound like you Donghae." Dracul gritted his teeth. Pushing the elder out the way.

But Leeteuk got back to his feet and pushed Dracul back to get punched in the face by Dracul. "Don't call me that." He glared, looking at Leeteuk who smirked at him. "So, who do we have here? Lee Hyukjae, Lee Taemin and Shin Donghee. What a sad like you live to be here." Leeteuk laughed.