✨Chapter 24✨

PREVIOUSLY IN THE LAST EPISODE:

"Be quiet, it's unique!" Mark said, pouting. "I'm sure it's cool." A voice said to the side of the table.

The four turned their head to the voice startled by the unexpected voice. It made them think, were they talking too loudly but it was when they saw the people who heard them it made them rethink. 

"What? Don't like his input?" The four gave dirty looks to the two boys leaning on the bookshelves. "What do you want Donghyuck!"

 Mark said, raising an eyebrow at the younger. "And nobody wants you here!" Renjun is pissed off at Jaemin for what he did to not only him but Jeno. 

"Aw, you don't miss me Injunie?" Jaemin said putting a fake pout but that quickly changed into a laugh. "You guys are so pitiful, but you know who else is?"

Donghyuck smirked mischievously waiting for an answer from anyone. "Nobody knows? Aw well, it's none other than furry of yours who should if anything be a sea creature. 

He is nothing but a Dolphin!" Donghyuck said laughing. Jisung bashed Mark's head really hard on the table to get some sense into Donghyuck. 

"Mark!" Jeno is concerned for the elder by Jisung's actions. "Are you crazy or even worse possessed!" Renjun said, watching as Mark lifted his head off the table. 

"Yeah, totally fine." His head was dripping some blood from the spot he hit, he watched as Donghyuck didn't feel the same pain.

"Ph didn't work that time did it?" Donghyuck sniggered. "Don't make fun of Chenle like that!" Jisung said glaring at the two.

"Jisung that was too far though, you hurt Mark!" Renjun said, trying to stop the blood coming out of Mark's cut. 

"Mark allowed me, sorry Hyung!" Jisung said, shrugging his shoulders. Mark sighed knowing it didn't work though. 

"Speak one word of this and we will kill you if we have the chance to!" Jisung said, looking at Donghyuck. "Or else what?" Jaemin said, raising an eyebrow at the younger. 

"You will be a werewolf for the rest of your lives, choose wisely," Mark said backing up Jisung. Donghyuck rolled his eyes at what Mark said, not scaring him. 

"Whatever losers, have a great life!" Jaemin said taking Donghyuck with him. "Would they spread it?" Jisung said, his head on the table looking up at the others. 

"I don't know, but one thing I do know is don't tell Chenle about this, it is bound to kill him if we tell him what happened, he won't trust us anymore!" Renjun said, rubbing his temples in frustration. 

"Well, I guess we shouldn't but we have to find a way to stop them from doing anything to Chenle." Jeno patted Renjun's back trying to calm him down. 

The two meeting Jaemin after days really felt weird, they still felt broken at the thought of someone who looked so happy with them as just a two-faced monster. "We have lessons now, I suggest we go now," Mark said, getting up from his seat.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" Chenle said, taking a seat next to Jisung ruffling his hair in the process. "Chenle? How are you still here?" 

Mark looked at him confused, it was going to be a full moon soon and Chenle was still here. "Well um, I have 2 more days until then so-" 

"Where do you even go when you are a werewolf?" Renjun quickly interrupted in anticipation, rubbing the back of his neck in nervousness.