🌱Chapter 41🌱

Students from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang were arriving in a few minutes for their grand entrance. 

Everyone sat in their places waiting for the students to come out the doors. Mark sat with the other Hogwarts students listening to a boring speech by the Head of Magical Law Enforcements Kim Ryeowook.

It was boring as he talked for what felt like 2 hours but really way 15 minutes. Ryeowook then switched with Leeteuk who stood on the pedestal.

 "Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your very home this year but home to some very special guests as well." Leeteuk paused. 

"For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their Headmistress Miss Park Bom."

As the doors opened, then entered girls dressed in blue, their beauty outshining everyone's, their elegance admired by many. 

Boys whispered to each other amazed by their beauty as some girls sighed to the boys sending off butterflies in their direction as they sighed. 

Girls were twirling as they walked down the path, some even doing acrobats. The headmistress walked a while after making her way to the very front for her hand to be kissed by Leeteuk.

Mark caught Jeno staring at them, confused how the boy was able to fall that quickly for them.

It confused him the most as he already had Jaemin and Renjun, what on earth made him look at the others like that. There was one girl that caught Jeno's eyes. 

A girl was relatively tall, black-haired and looked like a princess straight out of a fairy tale. 

She made eye contact with him before she turned and looked at Mark, shocked at the sight of him, to carry on with what was planned for the school's entrance. 

Claps and cheers echoed throughout the walls when the small performance was finished.

"And now our friends from the North. Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their Headmaster Ok Taecyeon." Leeteuk announced watching as boys entered the room.

They showed off their manliness, tapping the ends of their sticks on the floor, the connection making sparks from each clack. Each boy was well built and muscular. 

They walked past everyone like they owned the place, twisting their staffs around. For Mark, something about their aurora gave off dark energy. Mark was uneasy by their presence, it really wasn't a good feeling.

He heard some people whisper to others when a specific person walked through the doors way more respected than the others. 

"Blimey, it's him! Jackson Wang!" Lucas squealed, watching as the respected man himself walked down the path, Taecyeon next to him. 

"Who is Jackson?" Mark asked Lucas who was only looking at Mark in shock.

"He's only one of the best seekers in the world!" Lucas said remembering the couple of times he crossed past the person when he played Quidditch.

 The boys' performance ended when someone blew the end of their wand creating a bird out of the fire to surround them. Taecyeon walked to Leeteuk hugging him after a long time since they last met.  

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

Renjun rushed down the halls, his hair is a mess as people looked at him weirdly. 

"Lee Jeno!" He yelled to the boy out of breath trying to find Jeno. 

"What's up Renjun?" Jeno asked, wondering what was up with the boy.