🌙Chapter 57🌙

Today was the day lots of people waited for. Taeyong and Jaehyun's wedding. Jeno rushed all over the house panicking that not only was it his brother's wedding but he was the best man and he was sure his speech wasn't going to be good. It would never be good for his perfect brother.

"Jeno?" Renjun called, noticing the younger pacing around. "What's wrong Nono?" Renjun asked, cupping the boy's face, seeing his eyes watery like a sad puppy. "Hey, hey, don't cry, I'm here. Talk to me." Jeno sniffed, hugging the elder tightly.

"I don't think I can do it. My speech doesn't look good. It's probably not good for someone as well respected as him." He sobbed feeling Renjun hug him tighter. "Jeno." Renjun pushed Jeno's hands back on his cheeks using his thumbs to wipe the tears.

"Don't worry. Believe in yourself, I'm here if you need any help, remember! You don't have to go through this on your own. I'm sure Jaemin and I will love to see you shine when reading that speech. I believe in you and you can do it!" Renjun said, pecking the younger one on the lips.

He watched as Jeno's eyes turned to crescents and a cute smile formed on his mouth. "Thank you, Injun! I'm so lucky I have you!" Jeno said feeling the pressure slowly drift away. "I love you!" Jeno kissed Renjun's lips after hearing the elder say the three words. "So do I."

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

The reception was filled with people as the two newly wedded couples made their way into the venue. Taeyong wore a white suit with a black bowtie while Jaehyun walked arms linked with Taeyong, in a black suit with a black tie. Petals fell down as a floor was created for the two.

Jaehyun looked into Taeyong's eyes, seeing as he looked so happy. His rosy cheeks to his sharp jawline. How lucky was he to have an angel like him? "Enjoying yourself?" Jaehyun asked, giving a hand for Taeyong to take as he bowed to the elder.

"What do you expect?" Taeyong chuckled, bowing too and taking Jaehyun's hand. Jaehyun smiled, wrapping his arm around Taeyong's waist. "Well you look like you are going to enjoy what is going to happen next." He smirked seeing his face blush bright red.

"L-Let's not talk about that..." Taeyong stuttered, a little embraced what would happen. "Don't worry, we have plenty of time." Jaehyun smiled, kissing Taeyong's lips hearing the other's cheer for them.

The dance floor was soon filled with lots of people as the couple opened it for others. "Do you want to dance?" Jisung asked Chenle, seeing him laugh to himself. "Your hair looks really cute, you dyed it again!" Chenle pointed out how the boy dyed his hair white to ignore the question.

Jisung looked to the smaller seeing his black suit with his black hair with small streaks of pink in his hair. "Yes, so did you. Now come with me."Jisung grinned knowing the elder only said that not to dance. Chenle rolled his eyes, as he was pulled along by the younger.

When the two made their way to the dance floor, it was clear Chenle froze for a second. "U-Uh Jisung. I'm going to sit this one out..." Jisung saw the weird behaviour from the younger. "What's wrong? I know something is on your mind. It was like that last time, we danced in the Yule Ball."

Chenle tensed remembering the embracing night. "I-I can't dance... and you know that... I step on your foot so many times I swear you broke one of your toes..." Jisung smiled at the smaller. "Look Lele, just follow my feet." Jisung said confident with his dancing skills from how his muggle father is a dance teacher.

He held onto the elders waist feeling as he instantly tensed. "Relax." Jisung said, pecking Chenle's forehead, feeling his muscles relax. "There you go, now move your left leg that way and put some sway into it." Jisung said to guide Chenle.

"Now your right foot this way and repeat. There you go!" Jisung said seeing as Chenle's confidence rose. "See you're a professional!" Jisung complemented seeing the dolphin smile widely. "Okay I'm going to try something, are you ready for it?" Jisung wanted to see if he could lift Chenle in the air.

"I don't see why not?" Chenle said instantly feeling Jisung lift him up and twirl him in the air before continuing their previous rhythm. "Well done Mr Zhong, look at you, you're already a pro!" Jisung said, spinning the smaller around his arm.

"Yes boys!" Renjun cheered for the Chinese and Korean boys who were smiling from the comment. Jeno smiled at Renjun's cheerfulness. "Have you seen Jaemin anywhere?" Renjun asked Jeno who sighed, shaking his head disappointedly. "He said he was going to be here, right?" Jeno said seeing as Renjun scanned the room in search of the boy.

"Found him!" Renjun shouted, shooting out of his seat and running towards the younger. When Renjun approached the younger he instantly jumped onto him hugging him tightly. "Jaemin! You dyed your hair again! I almost didn't recognise you!"

"I agree! Seems like we have switched hair colours." Jeno chuckled as Jaemin had a blond colour and he had a bright pink. "Hey I dyed my hair too!" Renjun pouted his hair trimmed short and black. "Ha ha ha! You look beautiful too, Injun." Jaemin said, pecking the elder's forehead.

"Donghyuck could be here any moment when he comes you guys have to go..." Jaemin suddenly became aware that Jeno and Renjun were in a bad place. So was Chenle and Jisung.

The Death Eaters were going to attack anytime and if he was with Renjun and Jeno, they would be bound to be hurt. "Renjun, Jeno! I have to tell you something!" Jaemin said, also walking to the dance floor.

"Jisung, Chenle, sorry to interrupt my babies but I need to tell you something urgent." Jaemin said taking Jisung and Chenle hands, taking the four out of the venue. Nobody will know what he was doing, right? And if they do... he will be in big trouble.

"Now that we are outside, what is it Nana?" Jeno asked, starting to get concerned. "Where's Mark?" Jaemin panicked a little. "Uh... I don't know he might be-"

"Not enough time. Just know I love you guys..." The four looked at Jaemin worried. "Uh Hyung, what's happening?" Jisung asked about the sudden actions Jaemin was doing, holding Chenle's hand tightly. "Huddle in, I don't want to say this loudly."

Jaemin said putting his arms around Jeno and Renjun's shoulders so they were in a huddle and Jaemin held onto Jisung and Chenle's arms. "Stay safe boys. I'm sorry and I will find you soon." Jaemin whispered, making the boys confused as he smiled at them. "What do you mean-"

Jeno couldn't finish his sentence as he and the others disappeared out of the venue. "Yah Jaemin!" Jeno yelled annoyed when the boy just took them. "What are we doing in the street!" Chenle shouted scared of where they got apparated to.

"Like I said I'm sorry..." Jaemin said a tear falling down his cheek. "If I can see Mark I'll take him. Apart from that I'm sure you guys can survive." Jeno's eyes widened watching as Jaemin disapparated.

"Where did he go?" Jisung asked, squeezing his fits. "He disapparated, apparating us here... Who knew he was that powerful." Renjun said shocked at how grown Jaemin has become to be able to apperate 5 people to one place.

"Hey guys, more of a worrying matter... Why are we not in the venue." Chenle asked, putting all attention on him. "And more worrying things... where are we?" Cars whooshed past them as they sat on the pavement trying to identify the place.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

I DON'T KNOW HOW I FOUND THE PICTURE AT THE TOP BUT I AM SO HAPPY! HAHAHAHA! I wonder what Jaemin's plan is.

TINY OUT~ >V<