🌱Chapter 46🌱

"Bloody Lucas said that there is a Yule ball before the second task and we need a partner Mark and so do you Jaemin, so Mark would you be my partner then?" Donghyuck said, gritting his teeth 

"What the fuck! Donghyuck are you okay?" Mark asked in shock at what Donghyuck just said to him. 

"I'm perfectly sane now, would you go with me or not." Jaemin laughed at the straightforwardness of Donghyuck as if they forgot that he was there. 

"Oh shut the fuck up Jaemin! So yes or no?" Donghyuck said, rolling his eyes from Mark's slow reply. 

"I uh fine... I guess? Why me though and not Jaemin?" Donghyuck shrugged knowing not Jaemin because he would have to dance with him and Jaemin would just goof around.

"Constants need a partner plus who would ever choose you?" Donghyuck laughed having a feeling lots of people might have gone after him.

"Then why would you choose me?" Mark squabbled offended at Donghyuck's statement.

"I don't want to go with some snobby girl who would probably kiss me at the end." Jaemin laughed at how cliché that sounded but I guess it would be the truth since it was Donghyuck.

"As if anyone would kiss you." Mark laughed watching as Donghyuck cocked his eyebrow. 

"Okay then Mr Bless Me Achoo Mark Mad City, I'll prove to you that people would die to dance with me and then kiss me afterwards like it's cliché. Just you wait."

Jaemin knew there was more to Donghyuck asking Mark for the Yule. There must be a motto, and whatever happens, he needs to be there for him.

"Jaemin, let's get Jeno back!" Mark smiled at Jaemin watching as he excitedly nodded.  

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

"Chenle!" Mark yelled to the younger startling both him and Jisung who was walking around the school. 

"Mark? Did something happen?" Chenle worried about jumping to conclusions. 

"No, don't worry, nothing bad. Jaemin I am looking for someone. Have you seen-"

"Hi, guys," Jeno surprised the three. Mark ran to the younger engulfing him in a tight hug.

"Jeno! I was just going to ask Chenle if you were still in your room." Mark smiled widely. Jeno laughed at the contact, missing his brother a lot. 

"How are you feeling? You just finished the first task, two more to go right?" He asked breaking the hug.

"Don't worry about me. I have Lee Donghyuck to work with so I won't die. Hopefully." Mark grinned at that wondering if Donghyuck will stab his back. 

"That's bad news then." Mark laughed at Jeno's statement, his thoughts drifting to why he was here. He sighed remembering hoping Jeno would listen. 

"Jeno, I know you just came back but... could you talk with Jaemin... he doesn't know what happened and I can't talk to Renjun plus Xiaojun said he is stuck in his room and doesn't want to go out."

Jeno sighed, the people he wanted to stay away from were brought up but it made him sad to know that Jaemin knew nothing of what happened. 

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to talk right..." Jeno said, rubbing the back of his neck. He was somehow brought back when Jaemin first left him before Mark came before he left. 

He remembered the first time talking to him properly in the Forbidden Forest when the three first sparked feelings for each other. Now, look at them.

"Where is he?" Jeno asked, gripping onto the past he remembers with Jaemin. The smiles on their faces from the memories of the past.