Third Year: 🌈Chapter 29🌈

"Are you deaf wake up!" Jaemin yelled at the half-asleep Donghyuck who just rolled from one position to another. 

"Just let me sleep for 5 minutes." Jaemin groaned at the ignorance of his friend not wanting to get up. 

"Fine then get in trouble for all I care." Jaemin slammed the door on his way out of Donghyuck's room, the noise echoing throughout the walls of the room.

Donghyuck rolled on his bed so he faced upwards, he inhaled deeply letting his breath out slowly. He couldn't help but think about how somehow Mark appeared in his dreams. 

It felt forced, all he could do was watch how the dream unfolded and every time he tried to wake up, it was practically impossible as if he was strapped to the dream.

The dreams didn't let him sleep. He wondered what was happening to him wouldn't happen to Mark as the dreams were very interesting. 

They weren't like visions as they were definitely not true as they were most of the time Mark and him as toddlers playing about with each other. They were definitely dreams. If so, why couldn't he remember?

Did something happen to the two of them to cause the memory loss? "Lee Donghyuck! Get your ass downstairs before I force you!" He heard his mother yell. 

He sighed, annoyed at the loss of warmth once his blanket was pulled off himself. It was cold and he couldn't be bothered to do anything today.

🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️

Donghyuck and Jaemin came back after a while with the stuff Soonkyu said to get. It was known as 'the hours of boredom' felt. 

Stuff on the list consisted of very dark magic content which the people can only get in Knockturn Alley. Donghyuck went to his room after leaving the stuff with his mother. "

So care to explain why you're so grumpy?" Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "It's nothing. Don't worry." Jaemin cocked an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, yeah sure. Oh yeah, did you get that letter from Mark?" Donghyuck's head lifted from his hands unaware of the news. "No, what happened?"

Jaemin chuckled. "Nothing, he didn't send anything, but from your reaction, something has happened between you two?" Donghyuck chuckled. "Don't worry nothing has happened." 

"You saying that makes it seem like there is something between you two. You guys seemed pretty close last year, don't you remember the prophecy?" Donghyuck nodded. 

"He's meant to die because of Dracul and I am meant to help. Somehow getting close to that asshole would help Dracul." 

Nobody knows the prophecy, apart from Dracul, the Lee and Na family for they are the closest to Dracul. 

The prophecy was that Mark was meant to kill Dracul but it missed out on the part Donghyuck played in the prophecy. Donghyuck was meant to help Dracul kill Mark slowly internally before he could face Dracul. 

He was the biased bridge between the two people, he is connected to Mark which nobody but the Professors of Hogwarts and his so-called friends knew, and nobody knew he was the grandson of Dracul but his followers. 

One thing he does know is whatever happens to him he must not end up like his siblings who disappeared from his life. 

He knows they are alive thanks to Ten teaching in Hogwarts and well but they ran away from the house without him as he was too young.

An owl landed on Donghyuck's windowsill, a letter in its beak. It was addressed to him by Mark. His eyes widened at the name and the fact the bird was able to come past the barrier around his house.