🌈Chapter 37🌈

"Jaehyun!" Taeyong said, running down the corridors. "Professor, what is the problem?" Jaehyun said to the other. 

"The dream! It's gone!" He said stressing out. The dream since it was trapped made Mark not have the dreams and now that it escaped Mark was bound to have the dream again. 

"Does Leeteuk know about this?" Jaehyun asked and Taeyong nodded his head. 

"He's the one who told me. Jae we can't make him extract the memory again, the last time he did-" 

"I know Tae don't worry about it. Mark is a strong boy and you know it. He will be fine." He said, kissing Taeyong's head.

Mark talked to Jaehyun more than you think. He was his literal adviser for him and always helped him with problems. 

The last time Mark talked to him was when he was in tears saying about how a boy had broken his heart. 

It made him sympathetic for the boy, but he knew Mark was strong on the inside. 

Jaehyun left Taeyong with Doyoung who he knew would comfort him while he needed to find Taeil who was in one of his lessons. 

When he found him in his classroom, he made sure nobody was there, closing all the windows and doors.

"So Jaehyun, what brings you here?" Taeil said, smiling at the younger one when one of his lessons ended. 

"It's escaped. You know, Mark's dream." Taeil's eyes widened. He sighed, rubbing his temples thinking about what to do.

The dream was in an area that was locked and hexed with multiple curses. Only someone as powerful as Leeteuk could break through it unless... 

"Well, then we must make sure Mark doesn't get the dream than right?" Taeil said thinking of the many spells in his knowledge which may help. 

🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️

That was weeks ago. Mark had no dream since, and it was all thanks to Taeil's spells which cancelled all of Mark's dreams. 

You can say it was the price for not getting Dracul to try and connect with Mark and his mind was not a good sleep for Mark. 

"I haven't gotten any good sleep this week. Just me?" Mark yawned while sitting at the dining table for breakfast sitting next to Lucas and Jisung and facing Hendery. 

"To be honest you do look really sleep-deprived." Hendery giggled before taking a bite of his bread. Mark sighed as he rested his head on Lucas's shoulder. 

"May does not want to do that Mark, I have a boyfriend..." Lucas said getting nervous, making sure Jungwoo wouldn't look his way. 

Jisung rolled his eyes, questioning Lucas's loyalty. The boy would literally flirt around anybody just to get Jungwoo's attention. 

Jisung took Mark's head onto his shoulder to let the elder rest at least a bit. Mark had a thought which made him disgusted. 

Was the reason he wasn't sleeping well because of stupid Donghyuck? Was the boy messing with him somehow, spiritually or something. 

"Hey Mark, you good bro?" Hendery said as he noticed the boy zone off, staring at him. 

"Could have been better," Mark said, rubbing his eyes. 

"Mark, I think you should take the day off," Jaehyun said, sitting next to Lucas tucking into his breakfast. 

Mark nodded at Jaehyun got out of the area and headed to his room. When he got there he suddenly felt like he didn't need to sleep.