🌈Chapter 36🌈

If only he could live those moments again. If only some of that wasn't fake. Why would the dreams feel so real but only half were real. 

Yes, they went out on walks together and yes, the two went to Donghyuck's secret hideout, but no holding hands, sleeping together and whatever fanaticises Mark wanted to happen. 

But never did. What killed Mark was that dream he had he wished Donghyuck had too. 

But his conscience lied to him. In fact, the dreams like this pushed him away from the boy.

Mark woke up feeling a tear trickled down his cheek, the pain in his heart, sting like it was stabbed and he was just left there to bleed out. 

"Mark!" Jisung shouted and ran into the room quickly rolling into a ball on Mark's lap making Mark groan in pain. 

"Hey kid what's up?" Mark said, startled at the boy who hugged him tightly. 

"You looked upset and well just wanted to cheer you up," Jisung said, smiling at the elder causing him to smile back. 

"You want to make up with Jeno, don't you?" Mark asked remembering yesterday's talk which Jisung nodded his head eagerly too. 

Mark smiled at this getting up from his bed quickly tiding it before he could go change. "Okay let's go then."

🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️

Donghyuck was in a rush. He had a vision of Dracul taking over his body once again. This time it was something to do with Jeno.

Jeno would be in a fight and others would get hurt, he didn't know who but he defiantly knew that it was something to do with Mark.

He needed to find Jeno. He ran down the dungeon corridors hoping Jeno was in the same class as Jaemin who was in lessons. 

He peeped through the bars to see Jeno flirting around with Jaemin and annoying Renjun who was trying his best to learn. 

Donghyuck entered the class and took him out of the lesson. He looked at Yuta who just ignored him while Renjun and Jaemin watched in awe as Jeno was just dragged out.

"Yah Donghyuck what do you want from me?" Jeno argued as his back was slammed against a wall. 

Donghyuck took his wand and pointed it on his head, twisting it on his temple, which made a mark as he used the Imperius Curse on him. 

It was what his conscious told him to do, and so he had to follow it. He didn't know what 

"I can control you now, I don't care whatever the hell you do but whatever I tell you to do from now, you do it. Got it?"

 Donghyuck cocked his head to the side hoping the spell worked watching as Jeno nodded robotically. The younger smiled to himself once Jeno was hopefully able to listen to him. 

"Good. Now forget this ever happened." Donghyuck dismissed the elder who went back into his classroom.

Renjun and Jaemin asked what happened and he just said that Donghyuck was asking if Mark was alright. 

Renjun relaxed a bit after hearing that but Jaemin knew that Donghyuck would never ask about Mark. 

Especially since he knew Donghyuck said he was keeping his distance from Mark because of something that happened.

🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️

Jaemin knew something happened. As soon as he finished with his potions lesson he ran to find Donghyuck who just happened to be in the first place to check.