✨Chapter 17: Possession ✨

Donghyuck was soon dragged back home by Jinki as soon as they finished shopping. Donghyuck could tell from his father's expression he was happy with the encounter until he saw Jaemin coming down the stairs. Jinki's face instantly dropped and Jaemin noticed this as he came down the stairs.

"Jaemin go to your room and Donghyuck, follow me! Your grandfather is here!" Jinki informed pulling Donghyuck into the living room.

Donghyuck watched as Jaemin ran back up the stairs a little sad as he entered the living room. He never really loved his living room. 

The wallpaper was filled with members of the Lee family. Where members have been disowned there were burn marks to threaten others for it not to happen and those who were worshipped had flowers around them. Those who were dead were faint while those alive had bright colours so vivid they looked like they could pop out and talk to you.

When Donghyuck sat down on the sofa it was not too long before he was told to go into the meeting room which was a room able to host hundreds of people, after all the house did sometimes arrange gatherings with the purest of pure-bloods.

Today there was only one table there and instead of the lights being on there was a black wisp trapped in a protective ball in the middle of the living room that projected the majority of the light.

"I thought you said we were going to my grandfather?" Donghyuck questioned looking at the ball and how the wisp moved smoothly like velvet.

Within seconds the ball shapeshifted into a human-like form of a man in his mid-30s. He had a wide smirk on his face, his hair pushed back to a side. To Donghyuck for a black blob, the person was quite good-looking.

"What makes you think you won't be able to see me?" The person spoke causing Donghyuck's eyes widened at the sight.

It was only then it clicked.

They looked familiar.

Too familiar.

"Long time no see Donghyuck." The person said the eyes closing before turning a deep red looking deep into his soul. 

Donghyuck's breath hitched as the figure came closer to him, going to place a hand on his cheek. He felt his Grandfather's hand hover over his cheek not touching him as he was much like a spirit and instead it went straight through. 

"Deepest apologies. Grandfather..." Donghyuck stumbled between his words instantly getting up from his seat and bowing at the spirit that laughed at his actions.

That was the person everyone feared most.

The harm to Mark Lee.

Delphi.

His Grandfather looked like a middle-aged man and not a shrivelled, almost disabled man which he expected. It was then he remembered the dreams he had. First is the ones where he found out about him wanting to avenge Voldermort, then the ones about how he came to power and the last ones how some people died. 

"My, my what a fine young man you have grown to be. Just like me, powerful and full of potential. Young boy, as soon as I come to power, I will teach you things, Salaza Slytherin himself wanted all pure-bloods to know, and you will go down in history as the boy who saved us all!" Delphi grinned making Jinki smile triumphantly.

Donghyuck smiled a little before bowing at Delphi's presence before the spirit went back into the ball and burst causing both Donghyuck and his parents to fall off their feet. 

Jinki as soon as they were able to stand up looked at his son was a pleased smile before looking at his wife and made his way out of the meeting room. Soonkyu looked at Donghyuck kissing his head before leaving the boy alone in the room.