✨Chapter 22✨

"Ji... I'm-" 

Jisung watched the tears forming again but Chenle was holding them taking deep breaths. "I'm not what you think..." Jisung's anticipation was killing him. 

Not only was this reason why his lover was in pain but he wanted to know himself the anxiety building at the thought of something bad that has happened but it was the one word that made his whole world break down.

"Werewolf..." Chenle said hoping Jisung's reaction won't be something that he had played in his head. He expected the boy to be mad at him and rush out of the room disgusted by his feelings toward him. I mean a werewolf, who would love one of those!

"I-I'm a werewolf..." Jisung paused for a second readjusting the information he was just told before hugging the elder. 

"D-Don't hug me!" Chenle said starting to cry again. Jisung couldn't hold himself either crying as a worried for the other. 

"I'm sorry! It's my fault!" Chenle said letting a loud cry knowing nobody will love him. Jisung pulled Chenle off his shoulder, gripping his shoulders tightly so that he looked at him. 

"It's not your fault. Never, and I say never blame yourself for something that is not your fault!" He said squeezing the boy so hard that he felt the other whimper at the strength crying harder. 

Jisung rubbed the elder's back gently hearing as the cries became silent and when they did he pulled he was met with lips that he missed during the small period, even if this happened not that long ago. 

It was soft and filled with love, so much it was overfilling. His heartbeat was so fast that he couldn't help but pull Chenle in closer, his hand on his waist and the elder's hands on his neck, bodies touching. 

It was only until the two realised a thing called breathing that they pulled apart. Chenle was exhausted and Jisung could tell lifting the elder and leaving him on his bed watching as his eyes started to close. 

He quickly pecked his head before leaving the room, the soft snores echoing in the room until he closed the door behind him.

"When did you find out you were a werewolf?" Jisung said when Chenle woke up and started to walk around the grounds outside the school. 

"After I got my letter for Hogwarts. I don't know how it happened but I was in Diagonal Alley and got lost ending up in Knockturn Alley. That was one of the scariest days of my life and still haunts me now. I-I..." Chenle paused remembering the trauma, shivering from the memory. 

He unbuttoned his shirt slowly when he stopped in his place. Jisung started to get flustered by the action until Chenle showed the corner of his collar, the large bite mark that was scarred on his skin. 

"T-This is what happened when I was in that Alley. Luckily someone was able to stop the creature from killing me. I found out later that it was Johnny. He told me as he was walking around the area not to go in that alley again, it isn't the best place to go at all."

Jisung watched as Chenle broke down crying again. "I-I still remember not being able to stop whoever it and biting my flesh. It disgusts me, how I could be a creature like this..." Chenle cried into Jisung's shoulder.

Jisung was sad because of this. If only there was some way he can help his boyfriend. "Make me a werewolf, then we can be together forever!" Chenle looked at Jisung in shock unexpecting something as stupid of an idea as that. 

"What is your darn right mind made you think you can actually be able to do that! I won't allow it even if you end up doing it!" Chenle said running into Jisung's arms thinking how stupid of an idea Jisung just thought just then.