🌙Chapter 56🌙

"Mark!" Jeno yelled shacking Mark out of his bed. "Jeno please don't I'm still dying." Mark groaned trying to get up, his body in immense pain. "MY SON! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU!" Chenle yelled jumping onto the older a jealous Jisung behind him.

"Okay enough hugs." He said lifting the younger off Mark seeing as he was in pain with Chenle being on top of him. "How nice of you guy to not realise he is still unwell." Renjun chuckled hugging Jeno from behind for the taller to turn around and hug him back.

"Well what did you want to say?" Mark asked stretching a bit to hear what the four had to say to him. "Actually, we wanted to wait for the 4of you to say what was going to happen. Jeno already knows and I think it's time we said." Taeyong said smiling seeing as the five were in shocked.

"We're getting married!" Jaehyun announced hugging Taeyong kissing his neck, feeling as the elder softened, giggling touch. "OH MY GOSH HYUNG!" Chenle screeched rushing to the elder and hugging him.

"When did you propose?" Jisung asked, eyes wide as Jeno laughed at his reaction. "Actually I proposed yesterday. I guess you could say it was romantic." Jaehyun laughed, recalling how he proposed to Taeyong.

"Wow must have had lots of guts to propose at a time like this?" Mark smirked seeing Jaehyun sigh and sit next to him while the others crowded around Taeyong. "I know, but if what you said is right, we might as well say our vows before we die." Jaehyun chuckled.

Mark looked at Jaehyun. "Don't say that! I believe in yours and Taeyong's love. Don't say that you are going to die when you aren't!" Jaehyun sighed. "I actually think I can live this. My parents could kill me any moment for leaving them but don't so I have hope actually."

Taeyong looked up from that and smiled reassuringly at Jaehyun. "Lot's of people are going to be there. Isn't it?" Renjun asked, wondering what the plan was. "No, not that many..." Taeyong chuckled seeing Jeno glare at him. "Okay maybe a lot."

"Well then Hyungs good luck." Mark smiled at the two seeing as they were happy at the group's reaction. "I know right! I'm so happy for them!" Doyoung said coming out of nowhere and hugging Taeyong tightly.

"Yah, yah! Doyoung get off me!" Taeyong squealed as Doyoung took him out of the room. "Don't worry Jaehyun! I'm not going to kill him, me and Ten are going to take him out somewhere while he is still single!" Jaehyun chuckled seeing as Ten helped Doyoung run away with the boy.

"Well they are truly something." Johnny said, sipping on his mug of coffee walking over to Mark and ruffling his hair. "I agree." Taeil laughed, still wiping his tears. "When did you all get here!" Jaehyun asked, confused of the three being there, seeing the two eldest shrug. 

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Haechan woke up sneezing from the peaking sunlight that was in his face from the small gap in his curtains. Sneezing again he stretched out getting out of his bed.

Yesterday was hectic, the moment's playing in his head. He was a death eater now and got a new hand. It wasn't his, he would never call it his. It was more like he was the new holder of the hand. "Donghyuck-"

"That's not my name!" He yelled at Jaemin who spilled the cup of water he had for him. "That's not my name and we don't speak of it." Haechan sighed, getting out of his bed and taking the remaining water from the glass, swallowing it with his meds.

"S-Sorry I forgot... Now get back to bed." Jaemin said before Haechan sighed. "I'm fine. Dracul is coming around again. Don't mess anything up." Haechan nudged Jaemin knowing the boy is still not used to the fact that he is back.

"Taeyong and Jaehyun are getting married in a few days." Jaemin smiled trying to lighten up the mood only to see Haechan smirk. "How do you know that?" Jaemin looked to Haechan whose eyes instantly darkened.

"How do you know?" Jaemin sighed. "Jeno is Taeyong's brother. That's how." Haechan smirked. "What are you going to do?" Jaemin instantly panicked. "Don't worry I won't do anything."

Haechan smiled and reassured Jaemin. "I won't do anything. I said I will protect Mark and I promise that. You trust me right?" Jaemin sighed, nodding his head. "Don't ruin Taeyong and Jaehyun Hyung's wedding please." 

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Everyone settled in, Donghyuck next to his father and a vacant seat while Jaemin next to Sungchan and Yuta, fiddling his hand knowing the meeting was bad. Death Eaters stood up as the double doors opened as a person in a black cloak made his way down the path with a crow on his shoulder.

"Welcome everyone. It's been a long time has it not?" Dracul chuckled, coming through the double doors of the big room. Eunhyuk flew off him and circled the room before landing on Haechan's shoulder.

"Stand up Haechan." Dracul said, seeing as the boy stood up. "My dear grandson has now become one of us. Welcome him with open arms." He sneered, stroking one of his fingers down Haechan's cheek telling him to sit back down.

"Mark Lee will die in a few days time! I can feel it." Dracul stated. "Eunhyuk, the information." Eunhyuk turned into a human scanning the room for if people were fake or not. Lightning shot through his fingers as it hit some wizards. Dracul smirked, pulling the chair next to him for Eunhyuk to sit on.

"We have to find a way to get Mark Lee and Haechan, you will be in charge of that when you bring him to us. The only thing we need is a reason to lure him in." Eunhyuk started looking at Haechan. "Any ideas?" Haechan smiled seeing Jaemin gulp knowing what Haechan was going to say.

"In a week's time. Lee Taeyong son of Lee Seunghoon brother of Lee Jeno and adoptive brother of Mark Lee will be married to Jung Yunoh also known as Jaehyun, brother of Jung Sungchan and son of Jung Yunho. Will be wedded. Mark Lee will definitely be there."

Death eaters gasped looking at the Jung family who was also shocked at the news. Jaehyun was disowned ages ago, although he changed his name, he was dragging their family name down in the dirt.

Dracul looked to Haechan who smiled successfully. "Wonderful! A wedding day put to tears. Make sure you're close to Mark throughout then. What kind of people wouldn't invite their parents or cousins." Dracul laughed.

Jaemin looked to Haechan in disbelief. He told him he would do nothing to Mark. Was he actually going to kill Mark or not? What was his plan and motto? Why would he out Sungchan like that?

Jaemin held onto Sungchan's hand feeling as the younger squeezed it tightly in shock. "Is that true?" Sungchan said to Jaemin who was a little heartbroken at what Haechan said. "Yes..." Sungchan gulped seeing his parents a little angry.

"That's settled in 5 days time we get ready. Mess it up and you will all regret it." Dracul threatened getting up from his seat as well as Eunhyuk who turned back into a crow resting on Dracul's shoulder and the two disparating. Other death eaters started to leave too as soon as Dracul left.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Welp Taeyong and Jaehyun are getting married. I wonder how this is going to end...

Tiny Out~  >v<