🌈Chapter 35🌈

"YAH LEE JENO!"
"JISUNG STOP!"

Mark turned in the direction the two boys were in. The sight was horrific, Jisung was on top of Jeno punching the boy's face as blood came out of his nose. 

Mark ran to the two boys pulling Jisung off Jeno, who was helped up by Renjun and moved so he and Jisung were spaced. 

"Jisung. Calm the f*ck down!" Mark said, tackling him to the ground when he got out of his grip. 

Jisung didn't listen though, moving around the place to get out of Mark's grip. Chenle felt it was the only way, obviously, he wasn't going to kill Jisung but he was going to just stun him. 

"Stupefy." He pointed his wand at Jisung watching as he jolted from the spell and closed his eyes. 

Everyone looked at Chenle, shocked at what he did. Mark quickly rushed to Jisung and lifted him away from the area. 

He ended up in Gryffindor's Dorms startling both Lucas and Hendery when passing them and going into the room. 

Mark put Jisung on his bed as Hendery and Lucas came in too. "Yah don't startle us just barging in like that Mark!" Hendery yelled, running into the room to see Jisung passed out on the bed.

"What did you guys do now! I swear you are going to keep hurting each other until one dies. When will you ever stop!" Lucas said rubbing his temples in concern.

"Don't worry he is just going to rest I will talk to him when he wakes up," Mark said lying on his bed thinking about the mess happening around him.

 After a while ruffles were heard from Jisung's bed alerting Mark when Jisung sat up, sweat dripping from his forehead like he had a bad dream. 

"H-Hyung? You're back." He said getting up from his bed, losing balance and tripping onto Mark who caught him in a hug. Mark heard as Jisung started to cry on his shoulder, trying to hold it in but couldn't. 

"I haven't heard you call me that in ages. Been a long time huh?" Mark said, squeezing Jisung. 

"I'm sorry Mark," Jisung said into Mark's shoulder pulling them back to sit on his bed. Mark lightly smiled as he knew Jisung missed him lots.

"All seriousness, Jisung, you know you have to apologise to Jeno right? The two of you can't fight like this forever." 

Mark said, sighing remembering that Jisung hated Jeno at this point. Jisung nodded slowly thinking about what he did to Jeno. 

"I guess I should... Do you think he would forgive me though?" Mark ruffled the boy's hair. 

Knowing Jeno he was most likely going to let this go easy as it was not like Jisung to be like this to him and on top of that Jeno loved Jisung, why else would he not forgive him. 

🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️

~Flashback presented to you, by old Kun Ge~   

"Hey, Donghyuck want to go on a walk with me?" Mark asked walking up to Donghyuck. 

He was on one of the benches and what looked like reading a letter. Donghyuck rolled his eyes while stuffing the letter into his pocket. 

"Fine, I don't see why not." Mark smiled at the following Donghyuck who walked off first. 

"So where are we going?" Mark said resting his arm on Donghyuck's shoulder who quickly took it off once in contact. He shrugged and walked to where the Whomping Willow was.