🔮Chapter 11: The Prophecy🔮

"Mark!" Jeno said, chasing after Mark who was metres away from him, accidentally bumping into others in the corridor as he went to talk to Mark.

Mark just finished Defence Against the Dark Arts with Professor Dong Sicheng. Nobody in that class believed a professor was so innocent looking to be one of the most powerful in the school. 

Mark even found out from overhearing a conversation between Slytherins that Professor Nakamoto had a little thing for him, but it was more funny realising that the Professor also applied for the Defence Against the Dark Arts job but well ended up a Potions Professor instead as the belated Professor Slughorn retired and soon after passed away.

"What's up Jeno? Finally, made a move on Renjun? You know at this point I think I am a matchmaker!" Mark joked before Jeno held his shoulders trying to catch his breath and say something at the same time. 

"What? No! You know yesterday you said to the whole Gryffindor Common Room that you are a matchmaker and hated being single right? Anyway, Johnny's looking for you., Jeno said before hurriedly taking Mark's hand and dragging him to the huts where Johnny stayed. 

By the time they arrived, the two were very tired, panting like exhausted dogs, worse than Xiaojun's pet dog Bella who was currently under Johnny's looking after.

"Jeno it wasn't that urgent! But uh tea anyone?" Johnny said, boiling a kettle as Mark pulled out a chair and sat down. 

"Sorry Johnny, but I'll be off. Taeyong has to talk to me to discuss some matters. Have a good evening Johnny," Jeno waved before leaving the two alone.

"Why did you need me, Johnny?" Mark said confused about the sudden meet with the half-giant not expecting anything serious to happen. 

"Just wanted to check on you and make sure you're okay. You looked really bad when I visited you, probably because you were passed out. Then you had that Quidditch match which by the way congratulations on winning. You reminded me a lot of your father, a right prodigy he was," He said, pouring the hot water into cups carefully.

"Did they die because of Delphi?" Mark asked the words causing  Johnny to slip and spill the hot water onto his hands and burn himself a little. 

"Oh sugar!" He cursed, quickly rushing to the tap and blasting the cold water into his hand to make sure he didn't burn himself as he did with a pet dragon the other day that was soon sent off to Jeno's parents to look after. 

"Oh don't worry. Also, don't say that name so naturally. Who even told you such a rumour?" Johnny awkwardly asked.

"Jeno told me, now will you tell me a little about my parents?" Mark asked making Johnny shocked a little that the boy was told the truth by the family that didn't want to tell him in the first place.

"I knew your father because of mine. He was a powerful wizard. One of the best in Hogwarts. Not only the Head boy but Quidditch Captain and Prefect. He was very similar to your mother as well. Head Girl and Prefect you know," Johnny nodded remembering a little of what his father said.

"Good group of friends they had very powerful. Donghyuck's and Jaemin's parents both have similar positions to them in Slytherin House while Jeno's parents were also in the same positions as them in Hufflepuff House, defiantly an odd friendship group of power," Johnny then sighed remembering what happened next.

"Then it happened. The Unspoken rounded up the best of Death Eaters from old to new and started going on a tyrannical path until he was stopped. The prophecy was then released to the world and of course, The Unspoken was threatened. Someone said it was you in the prophecy Mark. That's how your parents died because they sacrificed themselves to save you." Johnny sighed whipping the little tears that formed in his eyes.