🌱Chapter 47🌱

(The image is meant to be what they look like for the ball if you wanted visually what they were going to wear. P.S. Renjun is wearing a mix of this and Universe 😅😅)

 Renjun is wearing a mix of this and Universe 😅😅)

"My gosh, this suit does not look good on me," Mark said fiddling with his blazer buttons. 

He decided to wear a light blue blazer with matching trousers, a white shirt which cuffed his wrists and white boots, his hair dyed a medium blonde. 

"Stop complaining Mark, it looks fine!" Jeno rolled his eyes at Mark's annoying complaining. 

His hair was red and he wore a light blue silk shirt with a matching tie and waistcoat while his trousers were a lighter shade and white boots.

The two were waiting at the bottom of the staircase by the Great Hall as people from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons already made their way in. 

The two were waiting, in the crowded area, for Jaemin and Donghyuck who were not only taking their time but being exceptionally slow.

"I wonder who took Renjun. Must be some lucky hell of a guy." Jeno said thinking of how Renjun would look in a suit, the light just hitting us at the right angle making him look like an angel from heaven. 

"I mean, maybe he lied and didn't want to go with you two and he just needs more time?" Mark shrugged realising he just made Jeno sad

"But you got Jaemin, and I'm sure you two won't cross paths with him if he does come," Mark said reassuring Jeno who couldn't help but whine.

"Hello, boys." The two heard the other two coming down the stairs swinging their arms that held each other's hand.

"Don't you look dashing?" Chenle said wearing a light blue shirt with light blue silk trousers and white boots his hair dyed a dark toffee colour. 

Jisung was next to him, holding his hand, wearing a light blue blazer and trousers and a white shirt with white boots, hair dyed an ash brown. They looked really cute together.

"Guess we all decided to go for blue and white." Jisung pointed out the four boys including his clothing. 

"I guess we did." Chenle laughed hoping the two other boys aka Jaemin and Donghyuck wore the same kind of concept but then realised a small handful of people wore those colours. 

COUGHS OTHER NCT MEMBERS

"Hey, Mark, Jeno, your dates are there," Jisung said knowing Mark was angry at him, saying that Donghyuck was his date. 

"Donghyuck isn't my- oh my gosh." Mark's jaw dropped at the beauty of Donghyuck walking down the stairs in his white blazer and shirt with light blue trousers, his hair a strawberry blonde and boots white like his. 

"Hey, Mork," Donghyuck said, smirking at the end of the stairs. "I look sexy right?" He smirked again watching as he felt Mark glared at him. 

"Sexzy right?" Jaemin asked Jeno who instantly pecked his lips and snaked his arm around his waist.