28. BEFORE

I wanna follow where she goes
I think about her and she knows it
I wanna let her take control
Cause very time that she gets closer
She pulls me in enough to keep me guessing
And maybe I should stop and start confessing

A WEEK BEFORE

"Are thou ready for the iffy ride, my fair lady?"he stooped, as he greeted her.

"Why yes, dear sir, I'd be honored to share the muse."she chortled back, trying to keep a straight face.

He'd been taming the horses since day fall, planning to venture to their own little cove, a hidden corner in the dark woods.

Both of them laughed at their oddly similar sense of humour, they liked playing pretend a lot.

"Oh god this is exactly what I wanted. I can honestly say, that am addicted to horse trailing in the forest."exclaimed Yadavi, at peace with the fresh air of the woods.

"We're about to reach!"exclaimed, Arjun, his excitement contagious.

"You're so immature"she chuckled.

"Says the one who still hugs my arm while sleeping."he retorted smirking at her.

"Well it's not my fault, Dau gave me big stuffed doll one day, and I've been sleeping while hugging it all my life, so now as I've grown up, I hug your arm, that's all."she tried to wave off the topic.

"So my strong, chiseled biceps are a replacement for your stuffed doll?"he gasped, feigning hurt.

"Exactly."she laughed.

"Oh, you are gone today Yadavkumari! So gone!" he said and started speeding his horse behind her.
She whipped and went speeding ahead, "You cannot beat me, not in horse riding, nowhere!"

FIVE DAYS BEFORE

"You're so bad at this."he laughed as he watched her, trying to wear the heavy embroidered dress and jewelleries that Dushala had sent her.

"I know, I'm no good at dressing up and wearing all this heavy stuff and what not."she replied thoroughly irritated, trying to reach the strands at the back.

"Let me tie that for you."came Arjun, still chucking at her despair.

"Whatever."she pouted as he came and tied the back strands perfectly.

"Turn over."he commanded, using the voice of the General of Army, and settled her necklace and arranged her drapes.