PROTAGONISTS

DHARMARAJA YUDHISHTHIRA
The eldest Pandava. Epitome of calmness, sensibility, righteousness. He's always been strong for his brothers. He has very firm morals and beliefs, which he won't sacrifice ever and a man of a golden heart.

GADADHARI BHEEMA
He's like a coconut shell. A hard shelled intimidating person, with a warm caring interior. He's the strength of the Pandavas, with the power of a hundred elephants. Food is the first and foremost love of his life. Anyone who shares his love of food, will be his best friend for life.

GANDIVDHARI ARJUNA
The heart and soul of his brothers. He's the quiet on, but he won't stop talking if you manage to break his walls and enter his heart. He's the determination of the Pandavas. A dedicated, majestic and mysterious personality. He won't admit it, but he has a soft and delicate heart, capable of only giving love. His capability has famed him over the whole Bharartvarsh. He calls Krishna as Madhav, and Krishna class him Parth.

BHUVAN SUNDAR NAKUL
He's the hilarious one of the lot. Always up to some mischief. Tries to lighten up the atmosphere by his silly actions. The exact opposite of his twin. He has a soft corner for Bhrata Bheem. Moreover, he's very friendly and can open up to literally everyone.

PRAJNA SAHADEVA
He's the shy one. A man of few words, his character resembles Yudhishthira. He's the nerd, the bookworm of them all. Extremely intelligent, he likes his solace. He's deeply connected to his twin, who seems like his exact opposite.

Comment and vote!