PROTAGONISTS

SUBHADRA
The reincarnation of Yogmaya, the illusionary strength of God himself, however she is unaware of her own divinity. A pure, humane and dreamy soul, somehow brilliant at obtaining the love of those around her. She has very strong morals and beliefs. She won't admit it, but she is extremely attached to her brothers. Loves exploring, feels deeply in sync with the ways of the nature and infatuated with all forms of art, per se. A few other names given to her are Rochana, Yadavkumari, Yadavi, Ruchi.

KRISHNA
I am literally no one to describe him, it would take an eternity. He's the incarnation of Vishnu, the Hindu God of Preservation. He is a very notorious person, who is always up to some mischief, tries to make life worth living for everyone. He might have inculcated some of his habits in his sister, Subhadra. But he loves his Yogmaya to no extent, he's happy to have her with him on this mission.
He's literally the mastermind. Hats off to the him.

BALRAMA
The eldest sibling, reincarnation of Shesh Naag, the serpent God and abode of Vishnu. Well obviously he remains forever annoyed with his immature siblings, but he's a softie through and through. He's also very protective of his family.

The rest of the Yadavas, that's the Royal Clan Of Dwarka remain as they were.

You can imagine anyone as the characters, I won't specifically fix them. Let your thoughts run wild. 

The first part of the story deals with Subhadra in the context of Dwarka,
and therefore the remaining characters shall be introduced later.

Please of comment and vote, it would mean the world to me.
Signing off