"Yeah, he does." I lean over to kiss the top of Reg's head, then turn over so our backs face each other. "Night, Reggie."

"Night, Ri." 

~two days or so later~

"Good morning," I greet Remus as usual as he walks into the library, but today he happens to be holding a coffee and a bar of chocolate, both of which he hands to me. 

"Just in case you're not feeling good, I thought that would help." Remus settles beside me, and I happily cuddle up to his side. 

"You're so sweet," I lean up a little to press a kiss to Remus' cheek, but he tucks a finger under my chin and presses a kiss to my lips. "Thank you."

"For the kiss or the coffee?" Remus smirks, nuzzling his nose against mine. 

"The coffee, you asshole." I wrap my arms around Remus' waist, after setting my coffee between my legs. "How was your night?" I've found that Remus can only unwind by talking about his day. He doesn't always want to, but that's the quickest way to make him chill out. Especially after night shift. 

"Same as always. Oddly busy, for graveyard shift." Remus moves a little to wrap his arm around me, and I use the position to lean my head on his shoulder. I also open the chocolate bar, and offer Remus a rectangle because he has an unhealthy relationship with chocolate that I happen to think is adorable. 

"Was everyone nice?" I rest my hand on Remus' leg, and I can practically feel him starting to relax. 

"Pretty much. It was mostly just college kids cramming for finals, and they're usually nice. A girl even gave me her number, and I kid you not when I say she said I was the cutest boy she had seen in a while." 

"Oh, how nice. You didn't have to break the news, did you?" 

"No, I hope not calling her gets the point across. I feel bad though, she really was nice." If I didn't know Remus, I would be jealous. But I know that he actually does feel bad, because he's the sweetest boy I've ever met. 

"I'm sure she won't hold it against you, Love. And you can't blame her for trying, you are quite cute." I tease, and Remus immediately protests. 

"I'm not cute!" He argues, but I see the soft blush that he hides by burying his face in my hair. 

We finish the chocolate bar and cuddle up close, twined close enough together that you'd have to try to figure out whose limbs are whose. 

Remus eventually pulls his latest book from his backpack, holding it around me. I look up at him, hardly having to move to give him my best puppy eyes. 

"Will you read to me?" I ask, and Remus smiles that blinding smile. 

"You don't like reading," He points out, and it's a good point. 

"But I like your voice." I counter, and Remus Leans forward to kiss my forehead. 

"Okay, Cutie." He moves to accommodate me, and I end up between his legs with my side pressed to his chest. Honestly my favorite cuddling position, at this point. 

Remus starts to read out loud, and every muscle in my body relaxes. I love him so much. 

~a few weeks or so later~

I wake up to my phone ringing, which nearly makes my heart stop. I should probably change my ringtone. I quickly calm down, though, when I see my favorite picture of Remus on my phone, accompanined by the words 'My Mystery 💙'

"Morning, babe." I mumble into the phone, pressing it to my ear with great effort. 

"Ew, Padfoot!" I laugh when I hear Lily's disgusted voice on the other end of the phone.