And right then and there a smile broke across my face as Austin flipped his friend off, I have no idea why really but there was something I liked about there vibe.

"We're closed, but I guess I can help" I tell them "I hear the owner is a bitch, but I can assure you she likes me" I wink at them and they smile nodding.

And that was when I first met Austin and Drew, I liked their vibe from the beginning and look at us now....

**Present day.

"Duuude" he slurs "We know you can get girls faster than we can but I'm in desperate need of getting some tonight so if you would please back off" Austin begged, and I looked at him amusement clear on my face.

"Play nice and maybe I will" I chuckled taking a swig of my beer.

"Cammon Drew, tell this bitch to back off" Austin whined plopping next to me on the couch.

We were sitted in one of Austin's friend's basement planning out how tonight's party was going to turn out. Austin's parties were always packed and the most known, I guess those were the perks of being popular, rich and good looking. He never throws them at his place though, and that is also one of the perks of being popular and having friends, he gets to reserve his place and use his friends, but still takes credit for the party.

"You heard him Allison" Drew spoke his back facing us as he poured himself a drink, from the mini refrigirator.

"Call me that one more time and I promise you, your dick will be my dog's dinner" I point him.

"You don't have a dog...." he chuckles.

"Of course I do" he faced me as he walked towards the couch "What do you think you are ?" I asked and Austin snickered.

"Shut up.. Anyway we all know that I don't have to do much to get their attention" Drew bragged flexing his stupid arm muscles.. Asshole, and I wondered why he always wore a tank top.

"Show off" Austin muttered "luckily, ladies love me".

"I wonder why you two are talking too much about this when you know I'll get them all" I interrupted.

"You just need to get dicked down good and you'll see" Drew jokes laughing. Now, I didn't entertain such jokes but I was already used to this assholes, and no matter what they said I learnt not to take it personally, because I also said some pretty nasty shit to them.

"Fuck off" I frowned "By the way is Justin coming ?" I almost forgot about that jerkass.

"You know he's part of the team right ?" Austin asked understanding my tone. Great, now I heard to deal with that perverted asshole.

"Well this is definitely going to be a long night " I gritted, it was annoying having to deal with a dumb guy who never knew when to take a hint and also didnt know the meaning of 'queer' or 'lesbian'.

***
The music was loud as fuck and the place was already crowded, you could tell by the loud chattering one could hear every time the door to the basement opened. The lights were dull in the basement though and when the door was closed you could barely hear the noise from upstairs. The only sound coming from down here was the quiet soft rock and laughs from the basketball team guys.

"So... Where did you say you're from again sweetness ?" I smiled to the pretty, short, brunette who had the fortune of me finding her checking me out earlier.

"I just moved in Lorenzo falls a month ago and live close by" she spoke softly staring at everywhere but me. Shy.. We'll see about that.

"Oh really ? If you just moved in I can show you around" I said my voice turning a little low as I step towards her, ofcourse I wouldn't show her around, I wouldn't even recognize her face after tonight. She didn't make a move to move away though which meant she wanted it.

"I'd like that" her voice was now as low as mine as her brown eyes finally met mine.

"You would ?" I gently trace her arm with the back of my hand.

"Very much" I liked how desperate she sounded. By this time my face was close to hers and I tilt my head a little so I could whisper in her ear "What else would you like ?". Now listen flirting and getting something out of it wasn't easy but if you picked your cards right, in this case a girl who looks lost in a party, like she doesn't know alot of people but is desperate enough to sleep with a total stranger.. then, well you'd get something out of it. And isn't that what we all want ?.

Her breath came out shaky "Tell me" I pushed further, placing my hand over her head and leaning in closer, don't push her too much, push just enough.. enough to get an answer and a reaction.. a greenlight, if you may.

"Y-you" and Bam ! I got her right where I want her.

"Well, well, well.. Look what we have here" a voice interrupted us. Also don't celebrate untill you have her under you and tangled in sheets, you might jinx it if you celebrate too soon.

"Fuck" I mutter and lift my head to look at him "please Justin, fuck off". It wasn't the time.

"I'm afraid I can't do that", he leaned in close to me, men he was drunk "but I can fuck you sweet Ali" damn it. See what I was talking about ?.

I bet he has no idea how bad I want to bang his head through a wall at the moment that's why he is still leaning in. But it's not worth it. I ignore his presence, sigh and turn to the girl I was speaking to, cause that's who I should be giving my attention to.

"Can I get you a drink ?" I asked her and couldn't help but notice how uncomfortable she looked. Way to ruin the mood asshole.

"Yeah" she nods shrugging abit, taking the lead climbing the stairs two by two and I followed behind "You know him ?".

"Yes unfortunately he's a friend of my friends" I answer, my tone sharp. I hated feeling disrespected and Justin's presence seemed to have that effect on me.

Justin just pisses me off so much, he had no boundaries, and although he knew perfectly well I was not into guys he went on pushing further. It didn't help much that I was the only female in the school basketball team. I opened the door and let her pass first then I followed avoiding physically contact with the multitudes of people. I hated crowded places that's why I always hung around in the basement with the guys, it had less people.

I was minding my space and business, my priorities for tonight set straight, when I heard a slapping sound followed by a stinging pain on my left butt cheek. Acting on impulse with my adrenaline already up the roof I turn making hard contact with whoever who was behind me.

"What the- " I glared at the boy who was now lying on the floor groaning.

**
First chapter, yay.. Not the best probably cuz I was half asleep while editing it, but hey its fine. Please comment and like. Second chapter coming soon...

This is editor skeleton cliquer an year later, and I have done some re-edditing to my poor editting, hope it was a nice first chapter. Comment, press the star shaped thingy on wherever it is placed on your screen and as I always say, the next chapter might just appear.