(Black cat arc) Part 2

Start from the beginning

Black cat: "Cat got your tongue~?"

The silhouette stepped out, revealing their platinum blonde hair, skin-tight black suit, and domino mask. Revealing themselves to be the Black cat of Y/n's dimension.

Black cat: "I knew sooner or later you and I would see each other face-to-face, safe to say I'm not disappointed"

Y/n: *shrug* "I aim to please, I guess"

The black cat then went back to the glass case and pushed the circular-cut she had made before grabbing the diamond pendant.

Y/n: "Sorry, but all art pieces must remain in their exhibit. Unstolen"

Y/n shot a web towards the Black cat's hand where she held the pendant, only for her to place the pendant behind her back leading to the web flying towards the glass case so when Y/n tugged on his web, the case flew off the podium and towards him, forcing him to move to the side.

Black cat: "Whoops, looks like you're in the same boat as me. Catch!"

(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

Y/n turns back to the Black cat, only to be met with a stun grenade from point-blank range, blinding and stunning him as he blinks his eyes rapidly to reduce the blurriness. Once he regained his sight, he saw the Black cat escaping through the skylight.

Y/n: *mutter* "Was this a coincidence? No...No, I think not"

Jumping off his web, Y/n zipped towards the skylight and chased after The Black cat. Once he got to the rooftop, Y/n point launched himself forward, boosting his momentum as he swings after The Black cat.

Their chase led them around the Upper Westside, with the Black cat jumping across the rooftop to rooftop with extreme prowess. She then jumped off the side of the building before launching a grappling hook to the neighboring building with Y/n swinging right behind her.

The Black cat lands on the rooftop before continuing to run, occasionally looking back to see Y/n close behind her. The Black cat then parkours over ventilation shafts and AC units before reaching the edge of the roof, she then looks back to face Y/n before winking at him and falling back to the streets below.

When Y/n lands on the rooftop, he hunched over the edge to look for The Black cat. He manages to spot her running past the crowd, when she's about to reach the subway a few blocks away from Y/n, she looks back to shoot a smirk at him.

Y/n: "There you are"

Y/n then jumps off the roof and went to shoot a web to swing after The Black cat, but right as he was about to swing, a bullet flew above Y/n as it cut through his web mid-swing causing him to fall into an alley, straight into a dumpster which was thankfully half-filled with garbage bags, softening his fall.

Y/n then extends his hand out of the dumpster before grabbing the side and pushing himself upright as The Black cat runs down to the subway.

Y/n: "Yeah, you better run"

Y/n then pushes himself off the dumpster before hopping down into the damp alleyway, immediately as his foot stepped onto the rough street he was immediately shot with a backache from the soft but harsh landing.

Y/n: *groan* "One of these days I might actually break my back, and I'm 16!"

After arching his back and hearing the satisfying cracks from his spinal column, Y/n loosened up the knots on his body and removed some trash that might've gotten on the suit before zipping onto a streetlamp and launching himself forward as he swings back to the museum.

(Timeskip)

May had just finished setting up the dinner table as Peter placed the plates around the table as she placed dinner at the center.