Chapter : Bonus

Bonus chapter because someone requests it.

And because my new book is coming

And because my new book is coming.  (:

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Several years have passed and they have all lived together with two new members in their family. Their children have been named Beomgyu and Jungwon. They are both very kind and sweet to everyone. They have both also grown a lot and soared into adulthood.

"Appa, abeoji! Yeonjun Hyung has arrived. I'm going out now." Beomgyu tied his shoelaces neatly.

"All right. Take care. Don't come back so late, okay?" SeokJin who washes the dishes in the kitchen reminds.

"I will be back in time as usual." Then, Beomgyu turned towards his only younger brother. "Do not be naughty!"

"I'm not naughty!" Jungwon whined.

"Whatever. Goodbye!" He waved.

"Have fun..." Jungwon waved back.

After Beomgyu came out and the door closed, unknowingly Jungwon sighed. You see, Beomgyu has found his soulmates and he has not found his soulmate even one. His fathers tell that between him and Beomgyu, one of them will get six soulmates. But they still don’t know who because neither of them has a colored tattoo yet.

He feels jealous when Beomgyu brings his soulmate home and introduces his soulmate to their family. It's just a little jealous. He still has not told how his fathers became sweet and teased each other. That's what makes him even more jealous. Sometimes his fathers act like new couples.

"What are you thinking about? Are you daydreaming or what?" JungKook sat next to his youngest son.

"Nothing." Jungwon shook his head. "Just about the... soulmate thing." He whispered the last two words.

"Hmm~" JungKook makes a thinking noise. "Jealousy is one of the signs you will meet your soulmate."

"Huh?" Jungwon looked at JungKook.

"Yes. You heard right. I used to be jealous of a lot of people before I knew I had actually met my soulmate. He was in front of me but I had no idea that he was my soulmate. For example, NamJoon and Jin were already together before I met them so were TaeHyung and JiMin. Although I was supposed to be happy because they already had a partner of their own, instead I felt jealous. Really!"

"So, you've experienced this?"

"Yes, of course. But, in time you will feel that it is useless. I'm not jealous anymore because I know they are my soulmate." A pause. "Maybe you know someone who makes you very jealous of him?" JungKook raised an eyebrow at Jungwon.

Jungwon was silent, thinking. Then said, "Yes. There are some people who make me jealous at school. They are also more than one. They make me feel something I have never felt. They are not bad. Quite handsome too. They—" He gasped.

"Try talking to them."

*another day*

Like other weekends, the family heads out to the nearest recreational park to work out to stay fit. The area is perfect for jogging and that’s what they’re doing. There are many couples and families who have fun doing their activities while taking in the fresh air. After a few minutes of jogging, they did another activity.

"Who is in my team?" YoonGi rotates the basketball over his index finger. Many want to join YoonGi’s team because he is good at playing basketball. But, they knew they needed another team in order to play. As we all know rock, paper, scissors are the answer.

After making two teams, they started the game. While they were playing, Jungwon accidentally threw the ball too far. He immediately ran to get the ball. The ball bounced and almost hit someone. He warned. "Be careful!"

The man immediately turned towards the voice. He saw the ball and tried to catch it but the ball slipped from his hand when Jungwon ran towards him as he could not stop. A collision occurred and they both fell to the ground. Jungwon falls on top of the man.

Time seems to stand still. While the seven men froze at the sight of the situation. "Oh. My. Gosh!" Some choked on water, some were shocked and some smiled. Free drama live, before their eyes!

"Who is that man?"

"Is he his soulmate?"

"He's handsome!"

Finally, they both woke up. Jungwon helps the man get up. "I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to. Are you okay?"

"It's fine. I'm good. I'm not injured." The man patted his pants. "Are you okay? No injuries?"

Jungwon shook his head. "I'm fine, thank you." A pause. "My name is Jungwon. What is your name?"

The man raised an eyebrow.

He panicked for a moment. "I mean... Maybe I can see you again to uh... pay or give you new pants. Your pants are a little torn." Jungwon pointed to the slightly torn part. "Sorry about that." The man looked at the torn part.

"Park Jong Seong is my name."