Chapter 09

"Aaaahhh!!! It will happen!"

It will happen today! YoonGi walks back and forth. One hand rests on his waist, the other massages his temples. Can he cancel their meeting? He's not ready yet! Eh, he can't! It's too late. They will arrive at any time. Now, he can only wait. Hope everything goes smoothly. Smooth like butter.

Another thing he was worried about was about this Huimang person. He doesn't know this Huimang. YoonGi's eyes suddenly opened wide. What if someone took a chance on that? What if there are other people disguised as Huimang to rob his house? What if he was killed or-

"No, no, no! That's too extreme."

Ding! Dong! YoonGi was shocked when the doorbell suddenly rang. He rubbed his chest, calming his fast beating heart. Calm down, calm down. He took a breath before walking towards the door. He looked out through a small hole in the door. Who is he? He doesn't know the man. Maybe that was his online friend.

You can do this, YoonGi! He cheered for himself. He straightened his shirt and hair one last time before opening the door. Just after the door opened, he was greeted by the man's big smile. Though he shuddered, he tried to return the smile with his small smile.

"Good morning. Is this Min's house?"

"Yes, this is his house. You...?"

"Ah, I am Huimang from my email name." The man held out his hand. "My name is HoSeok. Jung HoSeok."

"Good to meet you, HoSeok. I'm Min." He took HoSeok's hand to shake. "Min YoonGi." When their skin came in contact, YoonGi could feel like there was electricity running flowing from his hands to his entire body. He seemed to be struck for a moment before immediately pulling his hand back. "Please come in."

Finally, YoonGi and HoSeok enter the house. YoonGi invites HoSeok to sit down. So, they sat in opposition. YoonGi looked at HoSeok, HoSeok looked at YoonGi. Then, the two looked away. The situation becomes a bit awkward when no one speaks up. YoonGi is not arrogant. He just doesn't talk because he doesn't know what to say, okay? After a few crows passed by, HoSeok chose to speak.

"Maybe... You can show your soulmate tattoo, YoonGi? I can't sleep thinking about this all night..."

"D-Didn't I tell you t-that I was... embarrassed." YoonGi can feel his cheeks getting hot.

"Oh, yeah! Maybe I can show you my tattoo if you want to see." Unlike YoonGi, HoSeok looks more confident.

Slowly YoonGi nodded his head. He really wants to know. His head could explode if he still didn't know his soulmate. HoSeok held the end of his shirt, ready to lift his shirt to show his tattoo. But, before he could lift his shirt, the doorbell rang again. Again, YoonGi was startled by the doorbell that suddenly rang.

"Oh gosh, that surprised me!" YoonGi rubbed his chest. HoSeok chuckled a little seeing such a reaction from the smaller. Cute. "Wait here. I'll go see who's coming." YoonGi got up from the couch and headed for the door once more. Apparently, the invited guests were already present.

YoonGi opened the door with a smile before kindly saying, "NamJoon-ssi, SeokJin-ssi, please come in."

"Thank you." They both replied.

The three of them went into the living room to see the fourth person there. YoonGi and HoSeok saw confusion on the faces of the two newcomers. There must be a lot to be done today. YoonGi sighed, barely noticing before inviting SeokJin and NamJoon to sit down.

"The three of you ummm can get to know each other and chat first. I will make a drink and serve something."

YoonGi leaves the three of them and goes to the kitchen. Since the kitchen is not so far from the living room, YoonGi can hear them chatting. They don't sound so awkward since SeokJin is a friendly person just like HoSeok while NamJoon is very mature and knows how to speak like an expert.

"I'm SeokJin and this is NamJoon, my boyfriend. What is your name?" SeokJin started talking first.

"I'm HoSeok. Nice to meet you and your boyfriend!" HoSeok smiled widely. They look comfortable.

SeokJin's face suddenly changed as if stunned by something. "Wow, his smile is so wide and bright like the sun." All of a sudden he turned towards his lover. "Honey, am I crazy? That day I was very obsessed with YoonGi and now with HoSeok. What's up with me, honey? But, you know I love you more, Joonie! I love you!"

"Baby, I know you love me. And I love you too, darling. Not only you but I feel the same way." NamJoon flicked SeokJin's hair that blocking his eyes. "I just feel weird about this. I have heard of soulmates paired in threes but not fours. There must be a mistake anywhere."

"I just remembered! You said one way to know if someone is our legitimate soulmate is by looking at the soulmate tattoo." NamJoon nodded, confirming the older statement. "So... Can I see your tattoo? And of course we want to see YoonGi's too." Hearing this has made YoonGi uncomfortable and unprepared again. "You two can see ours too."

"Yes, That's right. I was talking about tattoos with YoonGi before you two came. My head would explode thinking about this soumate tattoo." HoSeok said, telling the hermit his head hurts. "Let's show you our tattoos." His tone changed to an excited tone. "Should we, YoonGi?"

All eyes looked towards YoonGi.