Chapter 10

"Any last words, little one?" The masculine man asked. JiMin seemed to want to say something but nothing came out of his mouth. "Not a single word? What a pity..." Before JiMin could open his mouth, the masculine man raised his hand high. JiMin closed hid eyes. Is this the end?

"Hey!" Someone interrupted.

JiMin looked towards the deep voice. He looked at him from his feet and slowly looked up. That was the handsome man who helped him earlier. This is the first time JiMin feels very, very grateful. He thought he was going to die today. It seems like the world still doesn't want him to die.

The masculine man whistled. "See who's here. The most popular and most handsome male student, Kim TaeHyung. What are you doing here? Don't all the students here know that the new boy won't get away from me after a month?" He displayed his cynical smile as usual.

POV : JiMin
Why does he need to smile so cynically. If I could, I would remove that smile from his face. Can't he smile sweetly and sincerely? This person's bad example. Why do such people still exist in this world? Look at that handsome man. What was his name? Kim TaeHyung? Yes, that's him. He is not only handsome but also kind—

"I know that and I didn't come here to save him." The guy named TaeHyung replied. I'm dumbfounded.

I frowned at the reply from TaeHyung, the man I thought was not only handsome but also kind. What did he say? Isn't he trying to save me? Then, why did he come here? Want to see me get beaten up? Want to see me die? This is unbelievable! I want to retract my words!

"So, why are you here?"

"I know I can't save him from you because of this stupid school tradition. But, I need to remind you not to use it physically as a punishment. In simple words, no violence." TaeHyung said casually while his hand was in his pants pocket. How can he look so cool without trying?

The masculine man rolled his eyes. "All right, all right. No violence. Well, now you can go. I want to punish him. Yes, without violence. Do not worry." Is this the truth? Is it true that this TaeHyung will leave me with these three ruthless men? I sighed. I guess I should say goodbye to the world now. Goodb—

"In fact, I'm not here just to remind you not to use violence. But also I want to ask you to lighten his punishment so that his punishment will end soon." The handsome man said. I tried to hide my smile. I kind of saw fairies around TaeHyung. Where do these fairies come from? Is it true what I heard?

"And why do I have to do that?"

"I want to borrow him for a while. You know theater clubs and dance clubs do collabs. I am the main character and he is the main dancer. I need him to get the job done." Oh, yes, that's right! Why did I forget about my club? In fact, I moved to this art school because of an offer. I am talented in dance and will participate in competitions that will take place to further develop my talent.

"Fine, I let you go this time, little one."

I just think I should. "T-Thank you!"

He gripped my shoulder not too hard, making me look right into his eyes. Emphatically he said, "Do your best in this upcoming competition. And don't ever tarnish the name of the school. You understand?" I gave a reassuring smile then nodded. He's not that bad.

"I will try hard. I will do my best!"

"Good!" He ruffles my hair. "Do as you say. Don't let me regret releasing you from the punishment you deserve."

Then, he distances himself from me. He motioned for me to go to the handsome man. I bowed slightly before approaching TaeHyung. TaeHyung greeted me with a smile and bowed slightly to the senior as a sign of thanks. We both started walking side by side. I just follow where this TaeHyung takes me.

We just kept walking and walking. I didn’t know where we were going but just followed as my eyes darted to and fro, watching every corner of the school grounds. Suddenly, TaeHyung stopped in front of the big brown door. I followed and stopped while my eyes read the words on the surface of the big door. 'Auditorium'. That's what's written there. When I felt there were eyes staring at me, I stared back at those mesmerising eyes.

"Here is where we will perform our performance. As you heard earlier, I am the main character for this performance. I know you know me. But, we still haven't made a proper introduction. So..." He held out his hand towards me. "I'm Taehyung. I hope we can work well together."

I shook his hand. "My name is JiMin. Hope we can do our best. And... Thank you for earlier. You saved me."

"No problem. Let us go in, shall we?"