Chapter 11

"Let's show you our tattoos." HoSeok's tone changed to an excited tone. "Should we, YoonGi?"

All eyes looked towards YoonGi.

This makes YoonGi choke on his own saliva. Then, he quickly cleared his throat and nodded his head. "Of course." He approached them with a tray in his hand. He placed the tray on the table and poured the tea water into the cup he had prepared. "I don't have much food here. I hope this is enough." YoonGi said.

"Tea and biscuits. Suitable for afternoon tea like this. This is enough. Thank you, YoonGi." NamJoon replied.

"Y-You're welcome."

"So, let's start now. As you can see, NamJoon has his soulmate tattoo on his neck." NamJoon tilted his head slightly so that they could see his tattoo more clearly while SeokJin pointed at the tattoo. "My tattoo is on my right shoulder." SeokJin zipped up his shirt a bit so they could see his tattoo. He fixes his shirt after HoSeok and YoonGi have already seen his tattoo. "It's your turn, both of you."

HoSeok was just like before, confidently HoSeok lifted his shirt and pointed at his soulmate tattoo that was slightly above on his belly button. Indirectly, they saw muscles in HoSeok's body. This makes YoonGi nervous like before. They all showed off their tattoos that were on their bodies casually while he was the one who blushed. I mean why do they seem so calm? This time it's his turn.

"YoonGi, it's your turn."

YoonGi sighed loudly before lifting his pants to knee level. His tattoo was on his calf right near his thigh. Their soulmate tattoos are all the same shape, making them even more confused and there is little sense of happiness for meeting their soulmate.

"Didn't you say your tattoo was in an implied area? But, calves..." HoSeok's sentence hangs when YoonGi cuts.

"The calf is an implicit area for me, okay? I rarely wear shorts. Of course I feel uncomfortable to show my legs to people." YoonGi murmured as he adjusted his pants again. He hopes they understand his situation. This YoonGi is fierce even though he looks small and cute.

"Don't worry, YoonGi. I understand you. But now the problem is... How the four of us are soulmates?"

After NamJoon posed the question, their brains started thinking. They try to remember things about the soulmate that they have learned. However, they still did not find a suitable answer for their situation. What they know is that soulmate pairing happens when two people meet. Couples of threes are few and far between and occur only once every three or four years.

"Maybe destiny makes us like this?" The oldest spoke, breaking the silence.

Suddenly, YoonGi spoke up. "What I remember is the way to find out if someone is our soulmate there are three. One, a sense of positive things in the person. Two, the same tattoo. And three..." YoonGi can't remember the last way. NamJoon snapped his fingers, catching everyone's attention.

"The last way is that we can communicate without using any technology. Let's try that way."

"All right! I'll write a short message and let's see if you get the message." SeokJin became a volunteer.

They all nodded in agreement. Even though NamJoon knew he would get the message from the older like before, he wanted to know what SeokJin would write. SeokJin brought his index finger and started writing something on his arm. NamJoon smiles when he gets a message from the older.

I love you

I love you too

It was SeokJin's turn to smile and blush. His cheeks and ears turned red. Very visible. Slowly NamJoon and SeokJin's eyes clung to each other but shifted their gaze from each other immediately. They are indeed happy lovers. HoSeok and YoonGi can see hearts flying around them both. They both feel like third wheels right now.

"EHEM!" YoonGi cleared his throat loudly. "I hate to interrupt this sweet and cute moment but I just hope you two don't forget me and HoSeok here." SeokJin and NamJoon apologize for the mistake of forgetting an important case about this soulmate thing.

"It's okay. I can see that you two love each other too much." HoSeok paused before continuing. "I'm sure we all believe that we are all soulmates but... me and YoonGi didn't receive the message from SeokJin-ssi." The words by HoSeok made everything go silent.

*on the first day of September*

"♪ Saengil chukha hamnida ♪
♪ Saengil chukha hamnida ♪
♪ Saranghaneun Jeon JungKook ♪
♪ Saengil chukha hamnida ♪"

JungKook closes his eyes to make a wish before blowing out the candles on his cake. Suddenly, his soulmate tattoo felt hot. Everyone applauded and congratulated him. JungKook tried to ignore his tattoo for a moment, thanking and smiling at the people present at his birthday party.

"Congrats, Kook! You're 18 now."

"Thank you." JungKook smiled sweetly.

After getting a chance, JungKook hurried to his room. He feels his tattoo is already very painful. Upon entering the room, JungKook continued to walk towards the standing mirror. He took off his shirt, leaving him shirtless. Then, he turned his body so that his back was facing the mirror. His tattoo is under his armpit, on the back of his left body.

Slowly the pain disappeared and the color of the tattoo changed. The tattoo is already visible in its shape. Green butterflies perch on green flowers. Green. "So, I am green." JungKook touched the tattoo. "It's time for me to find my soulmate."

Soulmates.