Chapter 04

After arriving in front of the office, NamJoon and SeokJin enter NamJoon's office room together. On the way there, they were greeted and of course they responded to the greeting nicely like nothing had ever happened. But as soon as the door of NamJoon's office was closed, their smiles disappeared.

NamJoon puts his stuff on his table and chair while SeokJin throws himself on the sofa in the room. NamJoon looks at the older but SeokJin just ignores that look. He slowly approached the other. As before, the older still ignored and examined his nails.

"Listen." NamJoon knelt on one knee in front of SeokJin while both his hands gripped both of the older hands gently. SeokJin knows he can't avoid this time, he looks at the taller who feels guilty. "This is why I don't want to go to the office. I feel guilty when I do 'that' thing. I love you so much, you know that."

"I know you love me. But, why do you look at him like that? Is she prettier than me?" Right now, SeokJin doesn't care if he's he or she. He just can't accept the fact that NamJoon did that. He thought he was the most handsome and the most beautiful in NamJoon's eyes.

NamJoon who seemed to be able to read SeokJin's mind replied, "My dear, I have told you many times and I will still tell you that you are the most handsome and the most beautiful in the world. If not in the world, but still in my eyes."

SeokJin blushed, smiling a little. He really likes when every time NamJoon says so. He is very happy every time NamJoon says like he is everything in NamJoon's life. "I know that... T-Thank you. But, you still haven't answered my question. Who is that person?"

NamJoon sighed before answering. "I don't know either. I don't know him. It all started in early March. I went to the office as usual and I saw him. He made me feel attracted to him. At first, I thought it was normal. I thought I was attracted to him because he looks beautiful. But, of course you are more beautiful."

"I'm glad you know."

"Of course I know." They both chuckled for a moment before NamJoon continued his story. "Like I said, I thought it was normal. But every time I accidentally look at him, I can't help but stare at him. He made me feel something, my dear. There's no way I can get this feeling. I have you, but I feel this way. I feel very guilty about you. I love you. I love you so much. Very much! But..."

"Honey..." SeokJin ran his finger in NamJoon's hair, playing with his hair. The anger had turned into pity. He understands NamJoon. NamJoon doesn't go to the office because he loves SeokJin. "In that case, tomorrow I will send you to the office again. I want to see who he is."

"Aren't you angry?"

"I understand you, honey."

"All right, I'll show you that guy."

*the next day*

As planned, NamJoon and SeokJin ride the same train. SeokJin really wants to know who the boy is, who did this to NamJoon. Don't know what he will do to the guy but he just hopes NamJoon will always be by his side. NamJoon has already promised him, he should keep that promise.

"NamJoon, where? Where is he? What does he look like? Describe him, NamJoon!" SeokJin can't wait.

"Be patient, baby. I haven't seen him yet. He's short, his size is small and his skin is a little pale, okay?"

POV : SeokJin
Short, small, pale. Short, small, pale. I repeated the three words in my head as my eyes looked everywhere, looking at everyone. Short, small, pale. short, small, pale- Wait! I think I saw him! He was wearing a white sweater that was quite large from his size along with black tights. His hair is black, neatly brushed. His skin is like snow, black hair, cat-like eyes, button nose, doll-like lips. A really soft face. So pretty! Is he that person?

Maybe he's that guy! "Joon! NamJoon!" I shook the body of my lover who was next to me. He looked at me then I pointed at the cute guy. "That's him? He's the one you're looking for, right? Am I right?" I was excited when I met that cute guy.

He looked in the direction I pointed and then smiled. "Yes, he is that boy." He nodded. Wow, I didn't think my guess was right! He is so cute! Unconsciously, I smiled broadly, looking at the pale boy. That's why NamJoon couldn't stand it but stared at him. "What do you think of him?"

The question from NamJoon made me realize from my reverie. I looked to the side, he raised an eyebrow. I looked back at the boy. What do I think about him? I stared at him for a long time. Long. Maybe too long. What do I think about him? I'm still thinking.

"I saw you smiling at him just now." NamJoon stopped for a moment. "D-Do you feel what I f-feel about h-him?" He sounded hesitant but still asked the question to me. His question made me stare at the boy more and more. What do I think about him? How do I feel about him? When I look at him I think... I should... No. I want to take care of him.

"I think I feel what you feel for him."

But it's impossible! I already have NamJoon. NamJoon already has me. We are already together. We are already happy with each other's presence. Why do we feel this against this third person? Isn't every soulmate only two people involved in each relationship?