Chapter 25

JungKook opens the car door on the passenger side. YoonGi came out while saying thank you. He fixed the bag slung over his shoulder. JungKook hugged YoonGi in his arms tightly, smiling widely. YoonGi also wrapped his arms around the other.

"Thank you for tonight. It's so great."

"Thanks for inviting me too." They let go of the hug. One of YoonGi's hands is still on JungKook's shoulder. "Now you know you have three more soulmates in the house." YoonGi pointed towards his house. JungKook's eyes follow YoonGi's finger. "Don't you want to meet them?"

Jungkook laughed awkwardly before shaking his head. "I don't think I want to meet them yet. Plus, it's already night. Maybe they're asleep." YoonGi nodded, understand. "I'm not ready and a little nervous." Then, JungKook suddenly brought his mouth closer to YoonGi's ear. "Feels like I'm courting you."

YoonGi's eyes became round. He hit JungKook's chest, pushing him away at once. "What are you saying?"

"Did I make you blush, kitty?" JungKook touches the bottom of YoonGi's chin, winking.

"Stop it!" YoonGi pushes JungKook's hand away. "Finish your school first. And maybe after that..." He ran his finger on the collar of JungKook's shirt with a smirk. "... We'll think again." JungKook's cheeks began to flush. "Aww, did I make you blush, my baby bunny?"

"Hyuuung~!" JungKook whined.

YoonGi chuckled a little seeing JungKook who pout like a baby. It's fun to tease him! "Okay, okay. I'm not teasing you anymore." YoonGi tucked JungKook's hair behind his ear. "Now, will you give me a kiss?" Hearing that made JungKook smile again.

JungKook holds YoonGi's cheek with both his hands before leaning in to peck YoonGi's lips. "There you go."

"Thank you, bunny." YoonGi smiled. "You should go back now. I should go too." JungKook nodded.

JungKook headed to the driver side and got into the car. YoonGi just watch him. Then, JungKook lowered the window. As usual. "Hyung!" YoonGi lowered his body. "Good night. Meet me in my dream, okay?" YoonGi nodded and then the car finally moved away.

POV : HoSeok
We saw what was happening outside through a large window. YoonGi is having fun with that same guy. I know they're dating! I'm glad I told NamJoon and SeokJin. Finally, they see them with their own eyes. And when YoonGi and that guy were sharing a kiss, that was enough to make my accusation true.

"See. My accusation is true."

"I can't believe YoonGi will do this to us." Jin Hyung said in a hoarse voice. I looked at him. He seemed to be almost crying. NamJoon patted Hyung's head gently, bringing Hyung's head to rest on his shoulder. Yes, seeing YoonGi Hyung kiss another guy instead of us is very painful.

I don't like this! I don't like to see Jin Hyung cry. I don't like seeing YoonGi Hyung with other men. YoonGi Hyung has gone too far! He shouldn't do this to us! What's wrong with us? Are his soulmates not enough for him? I can feel the fire burning in my eyes.

We just watched YoonGi Hyung walk towards the entrance. I'm just waiting for him to come in. After he entered, I turned on the living room light. NamJoon slowly guides Jin Hyung to sit on a sofa. Hyung wiped his tears, didn't look at YoonGi Hyung even once. Then, NamJoon stood up straight again, hands in his pockets.

"Sit." NamJoon just said a word.

"Why?" YoonGi Hyung looks confused.

"We need to talk." NamJoon replied.

"Can we talk tomorrow?" YoonGi Hyung rubbed his eyes. "I'm tired." I frowned. Yes, of course! Before YoonGi Hyung could step on the stairs, I grabbed his wrist, dragged him to sit on the sofa. He winced in pain. "Ah, HoSeok! You hurt me!"

"When I say sit, you should sit!"

Even though NamJoon said that to YoonGi Hyung, for some reason I also shuddered to hear it. His voice sent a chill to all my bones. NamJoon is really scary when he is angry. To be honest, he looks pretty hot— Gosh, this is not the time, HoSeok!

"So, it's true. You're cheating."

"I'm not!" Is he really still acting?

"Obviously you just kissed that guy just now! And you still don't admit that you cheated on us!" YoonGi Hyung opened his mouth but he didn't say anything when I continued babbling. "Are we not enough for you!? How many men do you want!? Stop going out with random guys and stop being a wh—"

Slap!

I feel sting and sore on my left cheek. I looked forward again, looking at YoonGi Hyung. Tears... I looked at YoonGi Hyung's face red and wet with tears. YoonGi Hyung is crying! I made him cry! He looked at me, sobbing. My anger turned to guilt.

"Call me anything you want!" He wiped away the tears with his sleeve roughly. "I just want you all to know." He looked at everyone in the living room alternately. "I chose him because I wanted to. He gave me happiness and gave me everything I wanted without me saying anything. He knows what I want. He makes me happy. And, you're not!"

Ouch, it hurts!

"Yes, you are all my soulmates and of course I love you all. But, you are all unfair! You all always left me out! You only come to me when you need me. You don't pay attention to me. You make me feel like I don't exist here, don't deserve to be here."

"YoonGi—"

"And now, you say all sorts of things to me without knowing the truth. You haven't heard from me yet." He ran away.

Shit.