Chapter 29

It's a rainbow.

"Yes, that's right. Rainbow, seven colors. The three men are probably our soulmates too. YoonGi Hyung..."

SeokJin and HoSeok sighed hearing NamJoon. So that means, they've done things they shouldn't do, things they shouldn't think. They feel guilty for YoonGi. He just gathers their soulmates. But they think badly of him. They need to do something.

"We need to talk to them."

HoSeok and NamJoon nodded in agreement. They should fix the situation. They can't go on like this. They are soulmates. And they made a big mistake against their own soulmate. What kind of soulmate are they? They scolded themselves.

"I will look for them." HoSeok said.

*on the other side*

They decided to go to TaeHyung's house after eating free food in the cafeteria after the show ended. JiMin still hugs YoonGi since the unwanted situation happened and YoonGi just let him. TaeHyung handed YoonGi a glass of water. YoonGi said thank you before drinking the water.

"Are you sure you want to go home?"

"I'm sure, Tae." YoonGi placed the glass on the table. "You three are popular boys and HoSeok has friends at that school. Of course he can get the addresses of the three of you. He will find me any way." A pause. "I'd better get back before he makes a fuss in your house."

"He has friends there?" JiMin asked.

"I saw him talking to some students there earlier." JungKook feeds the snack into his mouth, looking towards YoonGi. "If that's what you want, fine. But I will send you back. I want to make sure you're safe." He insisted.

"They won't hurt me again. I know they must be sorry now." YoonGi smiled at his three young soulmates.

"How can you be so sure?"

"JiMin, you slapped HoSeok. I've also slapped him before. He should be aware by now." YoonGi replied.

After YoonGi and JungKook go to the club as usual, as promised, JungKook sends him home. It's almost 2 in the morning. JungKook looked at YoonGi with a worried look. YoonGi who understood that, caressed the younger's hand gently.

"You know you can spend the night at mine if you want." JungKook said, getting a shake from YoonGi.

"I can't just run away from trouble. I have to face it. If there is anything, I will contact you immediately."

"Promise me, Hyung."

"I promise, baby bunny."

"Good."

"I'm leaving." YoonGi pecked JungKook's cheek. "Good night. See you in my dream later."

"Good night. I will wait for you."

They both chuckled a little. YoonGi got out of the car. They waved to each other and then the JungKook's car left. YoonGi went into his house. Once he entered, he saw HoSeok who was focusing on his phone. He decided to go to his bedroom without any noise.

POV : YoonGi
I don't want to disturb him. I better get to my room right away slowly. I tiptoed towards the stairs. My hand held on to the pole next to the stairs. All of a sudden, I felt something behind me when my feet had just stepped on one of the stairs. Someone hugged me from behind.

"I'm sorry."

"HoSeok?"

"I'm sorry." He repeated.

"W-Why are you still awake?"

No answer from him. My heart is pounding when he's this close. HoSeok has never been this close to me! I tried to escape when I felt the weight on my back increase. But stopped when I heard a soft snort. The hands that encircled me fell slowly. Can today get any worse?

I carefully led him to the couch he was sitting on earlier, throwing him on the couch. I took a cushion there and put it under his head so that he was more comfortable. I went to get a blanket for him but a hand grabbed my arm.

"Don't leave me."

"I just want to grab a blanket."

"Be my blanket."

"Wha- Aaahh!"

All of a sudden I was pulled and in the blink of an eye, I was already on top of him. His face is very close to mine. I examined his face. His eyes are closed, so he can't see me doing that. When I finally realized, I tried to get up from him but he still refused to let me go.

"HoSeok, let me go!"

"I don't want to."

"People will see."

"People won't see, Hyung." He chuckled a little. "Even if people see it, then why? You are my soulmate."

"HoSeok-"

"Shh! Go to sleep, Hyung."

Is this really HoSeok?