Chapter 24

"Good job, everyone!"

All staff and actors bow to each other as well as director. After saying goodbye, as promised, the four of them gathered to go to dinner together. JiMin and TaeHyung immediately approached YoonGi and JungKook who were waiting for them in front of the elevator.

"All right, since everyone's already here, let's go now!" TaeHyung cheered. JiMin clapped excitedly.

A few days ago, TaeHyung invited JungKook to a newly opened restaurant. But JungKook tells that he won't be comfortable. He thought he would be the third person between TaeHyung and his boyfriend. So, that's why they had planned for a double date that day.

"I will drive." YoonGi announced.

The three of them must be tired after finishing rehearsals for their upcoming show, so YoonGi offers to drive. They head to the car, to the destination they want to go. TaeHyung guides YoonGi all the way to the restaurant since the other doesn't really know the location.

After reaching the destination and parking the car, they take the empty place and order the food they want. They start eating when the food has arrived. While eating, JungKook finally threw out the question he had been wondering from earlier.

"Hyung?"

"Hmm?" YoonGi replied without looking at JungKook. He chewed his food slowly, as if he had no appetite.

"Is there anything wrong? You've been quieter than usual. You know you can tell me anything." JungKook said.

"I... I don't know if I should tell you or not." YoonGi sipped his drink. "You will be angry..." He seemed hesitant.

"I will decide if I am angry or not. Tell me what's wrong. I don't like to see you like this. I want to see your smile."

"Actually." YoonGi's eyes are watery. "I already have a soulmate and I had a fight with him this morning."

"Holy sh— You have a soulmate?" JiMin's eyes are wide open. "Like there is another soulmate?"

"I thought you and JungKook are soulmates!" TaeHyung added. YoonGi feel like crying. It's over for him—

JungKook shook his head. "We still haven’t checked if we are soulmates. But, I could feel that he was the right one for me." JungKook's words made YoonGi look right at him. The words went straight into YoonGi's heart. JungKook just gave a small smile. "Hyung, can I see your soulmate tattoo?"

YoonGi lifted his pants slightly to the level where his soulmate tattoo was. JungKook observed and checked on the tattoo, caressing the tattoo gently. A small smile slowly etched on his face. What's with that smile? Is JungKook upset with me?

"You are my soulmate!"

"Huh?" YoonGi is so confused.

"What do you mean?" So is JiMin.

"Doesn't he already have a soulmate?" And Taehyung. "Can a soulmate be more than one?" He was so confused.

JungKook nodded. "Yes. My father said I could have up to six soulmates. And apparently I've met one of my soulmates." JungKook looked at YoonGi and smiled. YoonGi is still shocked. He still can't believe he has another soulmate. How many more soulmates does he have?

"Kookie?" He got a hum from JungKook. "Can I... see your soulmate tattoo too?" JungKook nodded.

Then, JungKook turns so that his back is facing YoonGi. "Lift my shirt up." JiMin and TaeHyung also want to join.

YoonGi blushed when he did so. He slowly lifted the JungKook shirt so that he could see his soulmate's tattoo that was under his armpit, on the back of his left body. When JiMin and TaeHyung saw JungKook's soulmate tattoo, they exchanged glances. JiMin looked at TaeHyung with his round eyes. TaeHyung just shook his head while mouthing something to JiMin.

"Yes, your soulmate tattoo is the same as mine. So did my— Uh, our three other soulmates at home."

"WHAT!?" JiMin and TaeHyung shouted.

Suddenly, the whole restaurant became quiet. Only then did they realize all the customers and employees nearby were looking at them. The four of them apologized to anyone who looked at them. Then, YoonGi looked sharply at the duo.

"Why are you both screaming?"

"We were just shocked." TaeHyung answered and JiMin nodded. I mean who wouldn't be surprised, right?

"Understandable." JungKook said. "So, there are already three soulmates in your house?" He looked at YoonGi again.

"Yeah." YoonGi wiped his mouth.

"What color are they?"

"Red, orange and hmm... Blue."

JungKook thought for a moment before saying. "Red, orange and blue are their colors. You have purple and green is mine." A pause. "So, there are two more soulmates left." The three of them pay attention to JungKook's last sentence. "They are yellow and indigo."

Hearing those words made JiMin and TaeHyung choke on their food. JungKook handed a glass of water to TaeHyung who was coughing while YoonGi handed a tissue to JiMin who seemed to want to throw something out of his mouth. JungKook is worried seeing their condition. "Are you okay?"

"We were just shocked." TaeHyung answered and JiMin nodded. I mean who wouldn't be surprised? Part two.

"You two are behaving strangely." YoonGi said. "Why are you two more shocked than me?"

"Because..." TaeHyung looked at JiMin.

"We are yellow and indigo—"

"WHAT!?" YoonGi and JungKook shouted.