Chapter : Final

"I'm sorry, okay?"

"Fine, I forgive you."

NamJoon looked into JungKook's eyes but JungKook looked away, still pouting. "You said you forgave me. But, why is this baby still pouting?" NamJoon pinches JungKook's cheek. JungKook makes a small noise.

"I forgive you but I'm still sulking." JungKook replied. It's really hard to persuade this youngest.

"What can I do for you, big baby?"

He just kept quiet, ignoring NamJoon.

"Don't ask him." YoonGi wrote something in his book. "You should do something. Anything."

With that, they went on a date together. Their first date together. Day almost night, they plan to go somewhere nearby. Since NamJoon wants to persuade JungKook who is sulking, they go to a place that JungKook likes. To the karaoke bar, noraebang!

They sang a song that crossed their minds. From lively songs, to sentimental songs and to sad songs. To their surprise, they were all good at singing. The best performance was the singing of the song 'Wind Of Memory' by SeokJin, NamJoon and JungKook.

[A/N : The best karaoke ever!]

After the end of their karaoke session it was dinner time. SeokJin rented a food truck for them only. The truck is in YoonGi's yard. Now, that house is their home too. They ate there, under the moonlight surrounded by stars. What a very beautiful night!

"Wow, it's so beautiful!" JiMin looked at the stars in the sky with a smile without blinking.

Jung HoSeok as usual took out his phone and recorded the moment. All the things he likes will be recorded on his phone. Don't know how many videos and photos he has taken. He took all the pictures so that he would not forget the happy memories.

 He took all the pictures so that he would not forget the happy memories

"You're still sulking?" NamJoon asked while looking at JungKook. He gulped when the youngest looked at him.

"Not anymore!" JungKook smiled cutely. "Thanks for today's date, Hyung!" NamJoon smiled in relief.

"Sometimes, even small things make us quarrel." JiMin chuckled slightly. "I don't know what will happen when we have children one day." JiMin's words made them laugh a little while some have already imagined what will happen when they have children one day.

"It's going to be really chaotic!"

"I know right!" They agree.

"Not only that, one of our children will also be destined to be seven like us. He or she will take responsibility and have to find six of his soulmates like me." JungKook told, catching everyone's attention. "Thankfully my mission is not very difficult because YoonGi Hyung has found three soulmates for me and Taetae Hyung and JiMin Hyung are just in front of me."

"That's hard, isn't it?" HoSeok said getting a nod from JungKook in response. Nothing is easy.

"Yes, it is very difficult. I remember when my soulmate tattoo was already in color and my dad said it was time I had to find my soulmate. Plus, my soulmate is not one but six!" JungKook looked at the moon and stars in the night sky. "I was a bit stressed back then."

"But now, we're here with you!"

"Yes, we are together!"

"Forget the past."

"Don't be sad, be happy!"

"Let's focus on the future!"

"We can guide our children."

JungKook smiled as he nodded. He is very happy to be with all his soulmates. Thankfully all his soulmates have mutual feelings. With that, he was confident they would strive and would go through whatever obstacles together.

"But, I want to know..." TaeHyung finished the food in his mouth. "How do we make children?"

"That's right. I didn't think of that." JiMin's brain begins to process. "We also don't have any women."

"Who will be the mother?"

When the eldest asked so, they all looked at the youngest. "Why do you look at me like that?"

"Come on, you're the only one who has the answer." NamJoon replied, the others nodded in agreement.

JungKook rubbed his chin. "As far back as I can remember, my father said there would be someone who could get pregnant. One of the reasons is that we are one of those special soulmate couples." He looks at all his soulmates. "I don't know who, but..." His cheeks feel hot. "We can try...?"

"Sure, we can try." HoSeok nodded.

"You mean... Tonight?" JiMin spoke up.

-THE END-

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•
Finally this book is over, everyone! Thank you for reading and supporting this book! I really appreciated it!
↖(^ω^)↗

Actually at first, I wanted to do a sad scene before doing the actual last scene a.k.a the end of the story but I guess I am still not skilled to do a sad scene. I once tried to do but when I read it back, it wasn't as sad as i expected. And for angst anyway, I am still and am learning to write. I hope my angst isn't so bad. Thank you once again!
~\(≧▽≦)/~

If anyone has a request for me to write a book based on your idea, you can let me know. Please stay tuned for my new book in the future!
^ω^

I purple you! 💜