Chapter 23

SeokJin took the gloves and put them on. He carefully opened the oven door and took out a tray containing biscuits that had been baked perfectly. He took the plate and served the biscuit on the plate. HoSeok is with NamJoon in the living room, helping NamJoon do his search. And they saw YoonGi coming down the stairs and heading to the shoe rack next to the entrance of the house.

POV : SeokJin
I saw YoonGi was wearing canvas shoes that matched his clothes. Lately, YoonGi is always out. Before this, he would often lock himself in a room or get a television just for himself. But now, he has changed. He was always out and already smiling a lot, which was a good thing. But, what did he do outside and where did he go?

Not only that has changed, the way he dresses has also changed. Before, he wore everything cute. But now, his clothes have become all casual. To be honest, this new style looks great on YoonGi too. He was wearing a sky blue jacket and both his shirt and pants were white. Also worn white canvas shoes. He still looks soft.

"Are you going out again, YoonGi?"

"Hmm." He nodded his head.

I sighed, looking at YoonGi. "When will you be home?" I started making coffee for three people.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "No need to cook for me tonight. I'm going to a restaurant with my friends."

"You will spend time with your friends again? You know you have soulmates here."

"I know." He answered concisely.

I sighed again before saying, "When will you spend your time with us, your own soulmates?"

"Even if I spend time with all of you, I know I still won’t get what I want." He murmured and that's all I could hear.

"You know what, YoonGi. If you really like spending time with your friends, just go ahead. You don't have to spend your time with your own soulmates if you don't want to. And if you really like going out, it's okay if you don't come back." I say what's in my heart and head. What's so special about his friends?

I saw YoonGi roll his eyes. Does he want me to poke his eyeballs? This is not the YoonGi I know! He said, "I don't want to be rude, Hyung. But..." He snorted. "Let me remind you. This IS my house. You're all just staying at MY house. My house, my rules." After that, he came out of the house, slamming the door.

I just shook my head at YoonGi's behavior. And it seems that his temperament has also changed. His shy and cute nature was gone. I can't believe he turned into someone else in such a short time. I put the coffee and biscuits in the tray and took them to NamJoon and HoSeok.

NamJoon is classifying information into easy -to -understand and easy -to -search forms. He seemed diligent and focused. I don't want to bother him. So, I took a seat next to HoSeok who was reading some information that NamJoon found. I rested my head on his shoulder, taking his attention. HoSeok placed his index finger between my eyebrows, moving in a slow circle.

"Don't frown like that." I made a small noise. "Why? Did anything bad happen?" HoSeok is concerned.

"Nothing. It's just YoonGi."

"Is he out again?" NamJoon asked, not turning away from checking the note in front of him.

"Yes. He went out to spend time with his friends. What is so special about his friend that he forgets his own soulmates?" HoSeok's index finger moving in a circle between my eyebrows, calmed me down. "I just want all our soulmates to spend time together like any other soulmate."

"He must have gone out with that guy."

HoSeok's words made me sit up straight. "Who is the man you are talking about?" I asked.

"The guy who always picks up and sends YoonGi with his swanky car?" NamJoon spoke up.

"Yes, that guy." HoSeok nodded. "Wait! Do you know that guy?" Who is the man they are talking about?

"Wait!" They both look at me. "What do I not know that you both know?" I don't like to be left out like this.

"You know YoonGi Hyung is always away from home." I nodded. "That's the guy who always picks up and sends YoonGi Hyung home." NamJoon told. "He looks very close to YoonGi Hyung. Maybe YoonGi Hyung is closer to him than we are. He must be someone important to YoonGi Hyung."

"He is an important person for YoonGi Hyung." HoSeok said. "YoonGi Hyung is very close to him, while we are his soulmate. Don't you have any doubts? He must and is someone important to YoonGi Hyung. YoonGi Hyung always smiles since he's always out."

I thought of HoSeok's words. Maybe YoonGi has changed. Changed into a different person. But I don't think he will do that to us. No one does that to their own soulmate. "What do you mean by doubt? You doubt that YoonGi has a relationship with that guy? You doubt that he is cheating on us?"

"Yes!" HoSeok nodded his head.

NamJoon looked sharply at HoSeok. "HoSeok, I know we must be jealous that YoonGi Hyung always goes out with other guys but we can't accuse him of cheating on us." NamJoon is a person who finds it hard to trust people without proof. Moreover, when the matter is not expected to happen.

"How could I not say that when I myself saw him kiss that guy!" HoSeok looked at me and NamJoon alternately. "Did YoonGi Hyung ever kiss us?" NamJoon and I exchanged glances before looking at HoSeok again. "Never! He never kissed us but he kissed that guy!"

Yes, YoonGi never kissed us. But that's not YoonGi's fault because we know he's a shy person. We also never made a move to kiss him first. Hearing HoSeok doubting YoonGi, made me wonder if he really loves us. I turned to NamJoon when I heard him grunt while scowling.

"We'll talk to him later."